Dominated

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
music video bdsm GIF

D

Deleted member 20549

How far will you go, where does your boundary end? ?

:whiplash:
Oh my there’s a question. Personally I don’t want to be maimed or scarred. No number 2s. No swallowing piss. Nothing down my japsai. No CBT. No fisting.

Things that I do like and where are my boundaries… I will deep throat until I vomit. I yearn for Mistress to empty her bladder ON me. I want my pussy filled up with thick man cum. I want to be dominated and abused for entertainment. I want to be mildly suffocated by mistress’s divine pussy. I want to be smothered by Mistress’s tits. I want my mouth to be spat in. I want to swallow mistress’s cum by the bucket load.

• Wow
Reactions: MaleMan and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Oh my there’s a question. Personally I don’t want to be maimed or scarred. No number 2s. No swallowing piss. Nothing down my japsai. No CBT. No fisting.

Things that I do like and where are my boundaries… I will deep throat until I vomit. I yearn for Mistress to empty her bladder ON me. I want my pussy filled up with thick man cum. I want to be dominated and abused for entertainment. I want to be mildly suffocated by mistress’s divine pussy. I want to be smothered by Mistress’s tits. I want my mouth to be spat in. I want to swallow mistress’s cum by the bucket load.
Not much then ??

D

Deleted member 20549

Ah I obey unreservedly.

I wish to be invited to meet a Mistress. In her boudoir Mistress would ritually dress me like a pretty little sissy slut. Apply make-up to me. A wig. Mistress would then train me how to handle, suck, fuck a cock with her strap-on. This would be training for the main event. Mistress would then present me to her male friend. It would be my job then to entertain the gentleman by submitting to his will.

• Love
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ah I obey unreservedly.

I wish to be invited to meet a Mistress. In her boudoir Mistress would ritually dress me like a pretty little sissy slut. Apply make-up to me. A wig. Mistress would then train me how to handle, suck, fuck a cock with her strap-on. This would be training for the main event. Mistress would then present me to her male friend. It would be my job then to entertain the gentleman by submitting to his will.
I love it ?

• wicked
Reactions: MaleMan
D

Deleted member 20549

I want to be on a leash wearing a pink sparkly diamanté collar dressed like a girl. I’d follow my Mistress to the toilet and my tongue would clean her pussy after she’d finished peeing.

• Wow
  • wicked
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I want to be on a leash wearing a pink sparkly diamanté collar dressed like a girl. I’d follow my Mistress to the toilet and my tongue would clean her pussy after she’d finished peeing.
Now Missy, I no like that bit, it was going good until the pee ?

Reactions: MaleMan
D

Deleted member 20549

I want to kneel at my Mistress’s well heeled feet at her dressing table. I’d stroke my nipples as she applied the red lipstick to me that will end up around her cock mixed up with frothy throat spit

• wicked
D

Deleted member 20549

I want Mistress to dress me up and parade me around for a seated, large, well hung, muscular gentleman who is drinking his whisky I prepared and served him. He will watch me pose and dance for him at my Mistress’s order.