Dominic Cummings

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
24 November 2015
Legally anyone who have been fined for breaching the lockdown can now challenge their financial penalty..watch this space? Personally I think he’s a smug rude selfish man! But that’s my thoughts only?
During the inicial lockdown rules ,fines given stand ,but fines given after lockdown was relaxed can be challenged but only with a valed reason and positive proof of the stated reason given on the fine , people visiting whitby moved bollards to enter carparks , when fines were challenged they stood as to be paid as a breach of ilegal entry to closed areas

24 November 2015
What do we all think of his behaviour?
Tbh its no different to anyone else in the same position , i had to travel to one of my daughters during lockdown (shes on the at risk register) when maramedics were called in case i had to look after my granddaughter , but because he,s in the limelight the press bay for blood and the public feed into the press,s headlines

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Tbh its no different to anyone else in the same position , i had to travel to one of my daughters during lockdown (shes on the at risk register) when maramedics were called in case i had to look after my granddaughter , but because he,s in the limelight the press bay for blood and the public feed into the press,s headlines
I agree but I don’t agree with the bullshit outing to the castle to test his eyes. Other than that he made a choice in the interest of his family x

24 November 2015
Social distancing tell that to the press lol
Its saddening to see someone being victimised because he did the only thing he could do in the circumstances before him id do the exact same if i were in his situation , but as usual the press retards cant get past grabbing the headlines and bugger anything like a pandemic getting in thier way

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
Seen on a group I'm on. I think it says it all.
"Dominic Cummings explanation sounded like someone in A&E explaining how an action man doll got stuck in his Anus. How many of you swallowed his excuse?

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
The entire thing is a fucking joke. He made a bad decision and as a politician, he isn't allowed those. The press then follows up by forming a scrum around him shouting in his face but that's ok because it's their job to tell us all what to be outraged at and not hold themselves to the same rules as the ones they are shouting about. So that outrages the public who as far as I can see are not staying indoors even if it literally saves their granny.

Who is the worst in this cluster fuck? :mad:

N xxx

19 March 2015
Massive witch hunt to throw us off the real reasons; Barnier drew up a Two Year possibility extension for Brexit.
Also, there was a lot of shit about it all not true. I.E misinformation.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
D

Deleted member 17907

The man is a fucking dick!
Would love to call him a useless fucking Tory dick but he ain’t even that. A cock slash money grabbing adviser (who has something over bawbag Boris) that would turn National front if they could pay him enough.
Any other numpty that risked the wellbeing of the family and the rest of the nation like that would have been fined as quick as I could knock one out to Britt Ekland in the wicker man.
A man that dose not even have the balls to standby the rules he makes himself.
In shot c**t.

• Wow
Reactions: Colin and Pearls

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
The man is a fucking dick!
Would love to call him a useless fucking Tory dick but he ain’t even that. A cock slash money grabbing adviser (who has something over bawbag Boris) that would turn National front if they could pay him enough.
Any other numpty that risked the wellbeing of the family and the rest of the nation like that would have been fined as quick as I could knock one out to Britt Ekland in the wicker man.
A man that dose not even have the balls to standby the rules he makes himself.
In shot c**t.
I would never have guessed that you wouldn't like a trumped up tory asshole, you know being Scottish and all :rofl:

N xxx