Donald Trump

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Have you seen his tweets in the news?
Re-tweets of-
Muslims smashing up statues of The Virgin Mary.
Islamic mob pushing a teenage boy off a roof and then beaten to death.
Muslim migrant beats up Dutch boy on crutches.

Has his twitter been hacked or has he just taken the last barmy train :confused:o_O

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Have you seen his tweets in the news?
Re-tweets of-
Muslims smashing up statues of The Virgin Mary.
Islamic mob pushing a teenage boy off a roof and then beaten to death.
Muslim migrant beats up Dutch boy on crutches.

Has his twitter been hacked or has he just taken the last barmy train :confused:o_O
If it was any one else without any hesitation I'd give them the benefit of the doubt and say they have probably being hacked or mistakenly retweeted something they didn't mean too, but when it's Trump I find it hard too.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
If it was any one else without any hesitation I'd give them the benefit of the doubt and say they have probably being hacked or mistakenly retweeted something they didn't mean too, but when it's Trump I find it hard too.
He's lost the plot :palm:

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I think someone should take away the President's phone
Because bad things keep happening to people...

trumpselfie.jpg

N

No longer with us

I think someone should take away the President's phone
I still think the Secret Service should have, on day one, said “Mr President, you can have either the nuclear codes or your twitter account password, but not both.”

Problem is that three days later they’d still have been waiting for an answer.

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 1030

He is a vile fucker retweeting other vile fuckers, I hope they all rot. Fucking Nazis, end of.

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
It's about control. Trump can't control Congress, the Senate, the Republican party or even his own staff or family but he does have a mobile phone and a large Twitter following who love whatever rubbish he tweets... and with that comes the standard internet ability to inflame and outrage.

I'm starting to think someone should switch off the internet. :/

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Now I think of it, are you aware that Trump has a box on his desk in the Oval Office, and that special wooden box has a button in it? A button quite a bit like a red button...?

Yeah?

So Trump likes to press the red button... and a butler comes along with a glass of coke.

There you go. The President of the United States of America has the mind of an 11 year old boy.

Last edited:
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Now I think of it, are you aware that Trump has a box in drawer on his desk in the Oval Office, and that special wooden box has a button in it? A button quite a bit like a red button...?

Yeah?

So Trump likes to press the red button... and a butler comes along with a glass of coke.

There you go. The President of the United States of America has the mind of an 11 year old boy.
:rofl: