Dress Up

• Thread starter Kwok_87
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
K

Kwok_87

Hi everyone i know im not the only 1 on here who enjoys dressing up in womens stockings and underwear. Who else enjoys this and who would dress me up? X

Reactions: Pearls
A

Akardyagain

Doesn't really go with my beard....but I've enjoyed that type of play once or twice.

I had a Domme once who enjoyed sending me off to work looking all smart, but with a nice pair of her pinkest panties on underneath!

K

Kwok_87

Doesn't really go with my beard....but I've enjoyed that type of play once or twice.

I had a Domme once who enjoyed sending me off to work looking all smart, but with a nice pair of her pinkest panties on underneath!
Wow that sounds great didnt you feel scared in case some one seen them some how?

A

Akardyagain

Wow that sounds great didnt you feel scared in case some one seen them some how?

Haha, no, I would have been too busy being worrying about people noticing the chastity device I was wearing most of the time!

But no not really, maybe the first time....then you sort of forget about it most of the time.

Reactions: Kwok_87
D

Deleted member 1030

I'm not averse to it. Lis loves to see me in laceys.... at one point, Lis would point out sexy underwear in shops and say "that's nice" and my stock reply would be "For which one of us?" :confused:

Reactions: Therapon