Drunk Swinging

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Let's admit one thing; we all say it's a golden no-no, yet most of us have experienced it.
So looking at the positives only here, have you ever had an evening like this; where you wine & dine, get between the sheets (or w/e) drink and have sex all night, crash at say 7 am...
But then you wake in the mid-morning or mid afternoon and just want to relive that night again?
I mean that specific night?
? ? x

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
There was one occasion,not me I don’t do getting drunk on a meet but the lady I was with had had more than a few , the funniest part of the evening was her trying to explain the meaning of being peckish to the taxi driver ....... oh and getting her down a fight of stair whilst very wobbly on her heels ........ the rest of the night is for my memories ? :tiphat: :tiphat:

• Haha
Reactions: GeoffRy and Pearls
1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Slightly off positives only but once had a night visiting a military hospital with a few serving mates. Lots of alcohol and flirting with nurses that then progressed to me waking up next to the hairless hippocrocopig with severe hangover shit breath . Grabbed my clothes from bottom of the bed and rolled out the window (1 floor up) to avoid waking her and ran semi clothed to the car to meet the boys.
NOT MY MOST PROUD MOMENT.
Xx G
P.s. I am not shallow and do deeply feel ashamed I acted like a Panda . ( eats shoots and leaves)