Empty Nesters

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 October 2018
It’s just occurred to me that every year at this time there are hundreds and thousands of singles and couples that are suddenly finding themselves with the free time that has been denied them whilst the kiddy winks have been growing up , you can spot them they are the ones with a relieved smile and a trolley full of wine instead of baked beans ! It’s not beyond thought that they are thinking kink ! Maybe a chat and quiet word that there is a home for them here may benefit us all !!!
Just saying !!

D

Deleted member 3411

I found in conversations with many couples that THIS was the turning point that lead them to swinging. Realising they were now free to act in ways family life put pay to tgey talked over what they'd like to do and explore sexual activities came up... most obviously say naaa, but many found that they were up for it.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
It’s just occurred to me that every year at this time there are hundreds and thousands of singles and couples that are suddenly finding themselves with the free time that has been denied them whilst the kiddy winks have been growing up , you can spot them they are the ones with a relieved smile and a trolley full of wine instead of baked beans ! It’s not beyond thought that they are thinking kink ! Maybe a chat and quiet word that there is a home for them here may benefit us all !!!
Just saying !!
Do we walk up to em in Tesco :eek:

19 March 2015
Just saying !!
And to the OP ^^ I agree. There is always a way, somehow. (y)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Sorry for the delays, flat out with work and making some things.
I still have many flyers & cards here and more than happy to send them out to willing members?