Enjoyed First Club Experience In Canaries - Advice For Uk!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
15 August 2018
City
Cambridge
My partner & I have been talking a lot about playing with others over the past few years & took the opportunity a few months ago to try out a club, during a short winter sun break in the Canaries. We haven't stopped talking about it since!

Was a little scary to start with & we had some clear rules:
  • soft swing only
  • playing together
  • No swapping fluids!
We also had some objectives!
  • My partner particularly wanted another woman to join us in playing with me & for me to play with both of their boobs. She was up for a little fun but wasnt sure how she would react to another guy playing. She was happy for us to have sex together next to others but didnt think she wanted anyone near her bits!
  • I just wanted to experience a general play & have a great time. Keen on my partners desires and thought I'd like to see her playing with boobs, and maybe a little cock play if she was feeling brave.

Well - we had two nights in "Secrets" (Cita club, Gran Canaria) and we both found it an AMAZING experience!

Spent the evening in the couples section both nights & had a few experiences of being watched (we both loved this - to our surprise!). Also ended up with 2 or 3 couples both nights, where she ensured I touched & sucked several sets of boobs, she played with some boobs & had hers played with by both women & a man (and LOVED it) and we generally had some great fun sex. We didnt strike up any conversations & it was purely us playing alongside & with other sexy couples.

So - we now know a lot more about what we like & what we want to do - which is rock up to a sexy place with sexy music, sexy couples and low lights, strip off & jump on a big bed with other couples and play with each other, while joining in with a few others. Not interested in chatting or building relationships really (worked well for us to not talk to anyone other than some sucking & stroking!) so think club would be better than arranging meets with couples - but would like to go further than we did before. She still wants another woman to play with us & have sex on the same bed, with lots of mutual touching. Would prefer to get more involved with each other but still soft swing.

I have a fantasy is to get together with a couple and have a series of threesomes where one sits out to watch & we keep taking it in terns to be the centre of attention. She's keen on this as well as the kind of club play we enjoyed so much in Secrets.

So - since were new to all of this, does anyone have any recommendations for places we can visit in the UK? (we would look to travel)

Reactions: Therapon
26 October 2018
Welcome and looking at your location the VA ( Vanilla Alternative ) would be the place ( other clubs are available )

15 August 2018
City
Cambridge
Welcome and looking at your location the VA ( Vanilla Alternative ) would be the place ( other clubs are available )

Thanks - I know where this is.
Bit worried about bumping into people we know locally (our only experience has been with holiday makers & very little chance of seeing anyone we know!). Is this a common concern for newbies?

We may be happier to travel a little further

D

Deleted member 1030

Bit worried about bumping into people we know locally (our only experience has been with holiday makers & very little chance of seeing anyone we know!). Is this a common concern for newbies?
It's a common concern, but not a common occurance. It does happen, from time to time but, let's face it, they'd be in the same type of club as you :D

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
D

Deleted member 10361

We had the same worries about bumping into people we know, but after a few years of going to local clubs it’s only happened once. We are very lucky to have 3 great clubs on our doorstep so to speak, and a visit to each is a must, you will be pleasantly surprised.
Have a look at the reviews on here, also the clubs own websites as there are different events on different nights.
Have fun xx

19 March 2015
Hello and welcome.
Aye we all have those issues of worrying about meeting someone we know.. but as @meandlis pointed out;
let's face it, they'd be in the same type of club as you :D
Which also means they're into (possibly) the same lifestyle as you. You'll be fine..
People often worry about this but it's a needless worry tbh. (y)

We had the same worries about bumping into people we know, but after a few years of going to local clubs it’s only happened once. We are very lucky to have 3 great clubs on our doorstep so to speak, and a visit to each is a must, you will be pleasantly surprised.
Have a look at the reviews on here, also the clubs own websites as there are different events on different nights.
Have fun xx
Great post ^ x

26 October 2018

Does it matter ? You may actually fancy them !! Just saying :whistle:

14 February 2017
City
London

Hey guys, glad to see you've enjoyed your first steps.
Venues you could consider trying (depending how far you're willing to travel) in alphabetical order:
  • Chameleons (Darlaston, West Midlands)
  • Club SX (Blackpool)
  • Jaydees (St. Neots)
  • Purple Mamba (Nottingham)
All slightly different, you never know what you'll enjiy about each. There are many more but we could be here all day

19 March 2015
I’d like to know a bit more about this too, but I’m a girl alone so any suggestions on the best places for me perhaps?
Sorry , to add, I’ve visited va with a male friend twice but he’s since decided it’s not his scene. I however had a great time and for a first experience found that place fab and so friendly
It really all does depend on what it is you're seeking and wanting to achieve.
Obviously a safety net is paramount for you too. Being in London, there's a plethora of clubs available to you. I'd recommend one that is safe and one which has an excellent reputation.

PS welcome to the site & welcome to the forums. :) x

Reactions: Pearls and MP386
16 December 2018
City
London
Thankyou! It seems everyone is a friendly bunch when it comes to this scene! I guess it’s normal from a safety point of view for me to be second guessing it right?! It would be nice to hopefully get to know some people through here so I can at least meet for a drink with some “ friendly” faces of some other people upon arrival wherever I end up etc !

Reactions: Pearls and MP386
19 March 2015
Thankyou! It seems everyone is a friendly bunch when it comes to this scene! I guess it’s normal from a safety point of view for me to be second guessing it right?! It would be nice to hopefully get to know some people through here so I can at least meet for a drink with some “ friendly” faces of some other people upon arrival wherever I end up etc !
Everyone is usually very friendly and you should not encounter issues along the way. If/when you do, make it clear to the site or the club and it will be dealt with appropriately.
Yes, always second guess and question what you are told. Never take anything for face value okay?
We've a lot of socials (meeting for drinks faces to names etc) and parties coming up where all members are welcomed and encouraged to attend. :)

16 December 2018
City
London
Everyone is usually very friendly and you should not encounter issues along the way. If/when you do, make it clear to the site or the club and it will be dealt with appropriately.
Yes, always second guess and question what you are told. Never take anything for face value okay?
We've a lot of socials (meeting for drinks faces to names etc) and parties coming up where all members are welcomed and encouraged to attend. :)
Thankyou , I’d love to come along to some so please do keep me in mind! I think I need to verify my profile first is that correct? Or have I misunderstood? Apologies for the questions - all the help from everyone is most appreciated! X

19 March 2015
Thankyou , I’d love to come along to some so please do keep me in mind! I think I need to verify my profile first is that correct? Or have I misunderstood? Apologies for the questions - all the help from everyone is most appreciated! X
You're welcome. I would most certainly verify your profile - especially if wanting to attend events et al. If there's anything you are unsure of, please do feel free to ask okay? x

8 July 2018
Reactions: Pearls