Essex Experiences

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
2 September 2022
There is a club called monkey business near wickford. If you keep your ear to the ground there’s parties 💋
Oooh, thanks muchly Ragdolljulie x. I shall be hoovering the ground in search of. Any pointers? As if you haven't done enough already, so grateful. I'm so horny for ribald fun that I can hardly contain myself 💋💋

Reactions: DebE
Ragdoll

MOTM

31 July 2022
If you don’t mind a trip over the Dartford bridge there are a few clubs in Kent, I’ve been to DV8 they let single guys in on Saturday and is really friendly, my personal favourite is Pleasures, always have a good time there, lots of playrooms and a huge bed in the main area if you like to be watched.
Le Budoir in the City is meant to be good but you have to be a member.
Let me know how you get on 💋

2 September 2022
If you don’t mind a trip over the Dartford bridge there are a few clubs in Kent, I’ve been to DV8 they let single guys in on Saturday and is really friendly, my personal favourite is Pleasures, always have a good time there, lots of playrooms and a huge bed in the main area if you like to be watched.
Le Budoir in the City is meant to be good but you have to be a member.
Let me know how you get on 💋
That's great ragdolljulie, thank you. I like the sound of DV8, especially welcoming single guys. It can feel a little like you are arriving at a party without a bottle when you turn up on your own with no one to share around with the crowd cc

Reactions: swingsaa87 and DebE