Eureka Lifestyle Venue

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
B

bbwsoiree

I've been going to this club since early 2013,I've enjoyed meeting so many likeminded,new and old friends there,love the parties they have something for everyone :-
bbw and admirers events(Sally and I host this event established since Oct 2015)
Bdsm
Bi and gay events
Bmfc
Eureka cougars and cubs
Diamondz Tgirls and admirers events
Naked nights
And many more events.........

It's a club that welcomes everybody,the parties are busy and good fun

They have now refurbished the club recently and still have more to do.they have a mobile Bar for cocktails and other alcoholic drinks,which is used on big party nights
Otherwise you can BYO booze and buy soft drinks and hot/cold food from behind there reception/bar

They have cabins for overnight stay see website for details

This club is also a naturist club and is somewhere to go to enjoy the spa facilities in the daytime
Summer it's very busy in the day with 23acres of beautiful grounds,outdoor swimming pool opens in May though out the summer,there is a large field,upper field for sunbathers,a lovely wooded area

The staff are helpful and welcome newbies
So if you just want to relax or party it has something for everyone
Sheri x

P

PRG978

I occasionally go here in the summer... Love going out just wearing tights outside.... The freedom and feeling is amazing. I love this place

D

Deleted member 1030

I occasionally go here in the summer... Love going out just wearing tights outside.... The freedom and feeling is amazing. I love this place
Tights aren't my thing (though there was a drunken night with an old friend, but that's another story) - but it is brilliant that there is a place where you can go and experience the freedom to do what you love.
We must visit Eureka, soon. (y)

P

PRG978

Tights aren't my thing (though there was a drunken night with an old friend, but that's another story) - but it is brilliant that there is a place where you can go and experience the freedom to do what you love.
We must visit Eureka, soon. (y)

Would love to hear your drunken night out in the story section..... If you see a guy in tights at Eureka you know its me haha

Reactions: Deleted member 1030

ThePlaygrounds

VIP Member
20 September 2015
City
Markyate
This was our first venture to Eurekas, as we attended a good friends birthday celebrations.

We were a little apprehensive, as some might be attending a new club for the first time, as we parked up outside the entrance, any apprehension suddenly disappeared as Mike walked up and greeted us with warm smile and ushered us through the entrance. We were then given a tour of the club and its grounds and all the wonderful facilities this fabulous club has to offer. The club is set in 23 acres of lush woodlands and open fields and feels tranquil and relaxing, the 60ft pool looked so inviting surrounded by sun loungers and parasols making you feel as if you could be on holiday.

The cabins that sit on the edge of the first field that backs onto woodlands, looked cosy and made us feel as if we wanted to spend the weekend there. Inside the club the main area was buzzing with guests seated at tables around the edge of a large dancefloor area, other guests were up dancing while the DJ played out some familiar classic dance tunes. The bar sold a good mix of soft drinks along with giving out ice on this hot summer night.

The playrooms looked great with a mix of themes and ambient lighting giving a sexual, sensual feel, with the couples and VIP rooms being a firm favourite of mine. The two large Jacuzzis bubbled away in the wet area which also housed lockers and shower rooms. Back outside on the veranda more guests mingled with each other as we relaxed, a finger buffet was on hand to feed the peckish, people where friendly and welcoming as well as spotting a few familiar faces.

Overall a fabulous club set deep in the Kent greenbelt countryside that proved to buzzing, welcoming and a 'must visit' to anyone within this scene. The eclectic mix of over 200 plus guests made this club a welcome change to others. Are we going back? ... Hell yes, and we will be bringing our friends too.... Till the next time xxx

Thanks to Mike for your hospitality, we very much appreciate your club

THE PLAYGROUNDS xxxx
4630987182_84x115.png

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls