Experimentation

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Have you experimented as a couple, swingle or even as an individual within a couple/marriage, with something within this lifestyle that you never thought you ever would?
For example, you could have stated clear boundaries that you, yourself would not do.. but during a liaison, ended up doing and being involved in?
Or even as a swingle, maybe you'd always stated you'd never go near the male/female (as appropriate) but went along and enjoyed anyway?

So have you experimented within this lifestyle, more than you'd ever have expected yourself to do? x

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Have you experimented as a couple, swingle or even as an individual within a couple/marriage, with something within this lifestyle that you never thought you ever would?
For example, you could have stated clear boundaries that you, yourself would not do.. but during a liaison, ended up doing and being involved in?
Or even as a swingle, maybe you'd always stated you'd never go near the male/female (as appropriate) but went along and enjoyed anyway?

So have you experimented within this lifestyle, more than you'd ever have expected yourself to do? x
There are boundaries,so never experimented, not that is something that has come up .... never been near a Male in that way been near one in a threesome way as in your up there , I’m down here .....
would I ? That’s a good question not sure of the answer as it’s never happened ....
There have been things I’ve tried which have surprised me how much they turned me on ....

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
Guess we have.

While I have never felt uncomfortable around other men straight or bi, I never at the start of our journey expected to experiment with my bi side. It was a gradual shift towards becoming more bi curious. The most surprising apart was that Mrs Brum was all for it and confessed it would turn her on.
But I will admit it’s not something I do every time we meet a bi couple, mainly due to the constant struggle to find anyone to meet. I have to be comfortable with those present

D

Deleted member 6127

Yes have gone past what I thought were my boundaries. These have readjusted and moving on. I think in this lifestyle things happen and as long a no one is hurt, you enjoy them then why not...???
Suddenly having your cock sucked by the male partner was a shock and more enjoying it ???.
Xxx :0)) T

10 March 2015
Yes, we have "relaxed" our boundaries on occasion, from electro-play, to BDSM with others. Jayne always was very wary when we first started about letting herself become vulnerable with others, tied etc, and I was always very over-protective. We learned that some, who we now class as close friends, can be trusted to respect our boundaries, which in turn allows us to "loosen the reins" a little.