Experimenting Kink & BDSM

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
17 September 2020
Cupping.It is not my idea of fun at all and I would rather take a knee in the face,than have that done to me again.
Breathplay.Shit myself the first couple of times,but it is a massive turn on for me now x
Wtf is cupping

Reactions: Pearls
17 September 2020
Well you have these cups that go on different parts of your body,and does like this suction thing.So imagine a dyson nozzle but 100 times more suction and painful as hell ? x
I know what I will be watching tonight at least c

Reactions: Pearls
25 January 2020
City
Manchester
What have you tried and experimented with, that you’d never do again?

On the flip of that, what have you experimented with that you would do again? ? x
Hmmmm that's quite a long list for me, in terms of what I have enjoyed and continued with.

Stuff that I wouldn't do:

someone thought slapping me across the face might be ok, I wasn't expecting it and at first I thought, just overly horny, then they did it again and it was almost a punch, I almost bit down and showed how much pain they could be in, I ended it there and then. I don't mind rough but not being hit across the face, especially when nothing has been discussed properly beforehand.

Extreme pain I know some people love being caned, like really love and I've seen people black and blue, bleeding, pleading for more! But nope an immediate no no.

Needles, considering I normally have 6 nurses thinking I'm having a panic attack if I need an injection of any sort the thought of sticking a needle in any part of me a big no.

Poppers - was once in a club in a small sling room, someone dropped a full bottle of poppers, just makes me sick, gives me a headache and I can't continue with the session, if they try to give it to me or spill some, I've nothing against them taking it and sniffing it themselves.

Breath control - I've had GOM and that can be alright, but encased in a vacsac with a small tube to breath through or someone putting a bag over my head, or I've seen swimming caps used, just no, I've heard of so many in the community who have died doing this, though they were doing it alone, but even with someone it can be risky.

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
Fireplay is one that we tried and loved. Living on a boat makes it a little bit too risky and hotels can't be used because of the sprinklers.

Violet Wand, I introduced Debs to this at the Sex Maniacs Ball that we were volunteering at. A while later I saw 2 being offered on eBay as spares or repair. I paid £10.50 for the pair. A friend rebuilt one of them using the other for bits and we've still got it. What we really need is someone that can get decent photos of it being used.

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
Well you have these cups that go on different parts of your body,and does like this suction thing.So imagine a dyson nozzle but 100 times more suction and painful as hell ? x

We used these on a friend of Debs. Nipples and clit. She stayed sensitive for about a week. Couldn't wear knickers, a bra or trousers/jeans. Apparently it was the first time she had worn a skirt for work. If only they knew ?

• Haha
Reactions: RubberSubManc