Eye Contact

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1402

Assuming you are in the same room as your partner what do you like in the way of eye contact? Do you like your Significant Other focused on their playmate, do you like mischievous eye contact? I've played with couples where the man and woman spend more time looking at each other than the person they are fucking (which was a bit alienating to be frank).

I like that glance over and twinkle in the eye. I like being checked out and the look that says "Hey honey, look what (and who) I'm doing!"

What do you like?

Reactions: Pearls
B

Bump-n-Grind

Judging by the orgy thread if me & Mrs Grind we're in that room we'd have to be looking at each other cos it's the only play we'd get :rofl:

P

peakcouple

Us too, eye contact when we are fucking with others is part of the fun, as is touching one another and kissing if we're close enough. Not to the extent that we're not concentrating on the other people, or on the pleasure though. Rose shuts her eyes when things get intense but I don't, they're always open. Most men are more visual anyway.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Assuming you are in the same room as your partner what do you like in the way of eye contact? Do you like your Significant Other focused on their playmate, do you like mischievous eye contact? I've played with couples where the man and woman spend more time looking at each other than the person they are fucking (which was a bit alienating to be frank).

I like that glance over and twinkle in the eye. I like being checked out and the look that says "Hey honey, look what (and who) I'm doing!"

What do you like?
Nothing worse than being alienated and also that coldness that can come from being excluded in sensual moments.
Eye contact is SO important as it's your physical sign and language to that person(s) that you're enjoying everything and are happy with the situation. Hugely important.
Otherwise it's like talking to someone but looking away from them.

T

The_Bibas

I use eye contact to reaffirm I am ok or get this idiot off me etc
I guess it can be alienation to a degree
But it's my fantasy and my profile explains why people are joining us.
Simply put if you want a lover or affection or something else go somewhere else!

Bibablunt
Xx