Fab.swingers Goes Down And Here's What Happened....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Lips_Pearls submitted a new Article:

Fab.Swingers goes down and here's what happened....

View attachment 51691
So Sexy Peeps, Fab.Swingers went down for the entire afternoon and we had a huge influx of members.
Literally, one after the other - they rolled in.
Some registered with (of course) the usual dick pic avatars and some with green fields, but mostly a lot of boobies in bras suddenly joined the site....
Superb you must all be thinking! What an influx of members, especially couples and single ladies.
But here's the funny thing as spotted by another member earlier;...

Read more about this article here...

19 March 2015
I wonder how this particular site is going to manage with the new upcoming legislations, (GDPR) and age verification checks? :whistle:

19 March 2015
I'll ask, but no doubt I'll be ignored and have the thread closed as usual :D
I think this could cause some serious issues for them. We've been preparing for months.. it's a big step and knowing how often they get hacked, I am wondering how many times they will notify A, members and B, the ICO as this has to be done by law now. Any breaches must be reported to the commissioners office and also their clientèle x

D

Deleted member 1402

I think this could cause some serious issues for them. We've been preparing for months.. it's a big step and knowing how often they get hacked, I am wondering how many times they will notify A, members and B, the ICO as this has to be done by law now. Any breaches must be reported to the commissioners office and also their clientèle x

Just found a thread from 9 weeks ago, no reply from the owners, so just bumped it and asked if admin will reply, but very doubtful.
Let everyone come here, but please cap the gents :D:love:

19 March 2015
Just found a thread from 9 weeks ago, no reply from the owners, so just bumped it and asked if admin will reply, but very doubtful.
Let everyone come here, but please cap the gents :D:love:
One of the 'issues' if you like, is believe it or not - we're actually low on genuine, active and friendly single gents. There's far too few around.
With regards to that, well I wouldn't hold up hopes but who knows. This is a huge legislation coming into effect and all sites serving to or within the EU must comply. I can't see how they will actually (by actually I mean actually in practice and not just say so) implement it effectively and correctly.
Hell, when we left there to make this over 4 years ago, they got hacked (again lol) and after I deleted my account I still got emails from the registered email address. So it goes to show, they mine and harvest people's data - irrespective of whether you self delete or not.
It's corrupt from the top down. x

D

Deleted member 1402

I get the low on single men that are genuine and stick around. I like these men, it's the huge percentage that think women are a quick, free prostitute that grinds my gears. I've met loads of nice guys.
I stick around on there purely for the meets and events at clubs.
Most of my new friends are from Twitter and Facebook groups!

19 March 2015
Most of my new friends are from Twitter and Facebook groups!
Which sadly (no offence) can lead to a downfall of a site like ours. ****** groups, Kick (sic) and the likes, undermine us so badly you wouldn't believe. You know that anyway.
I get the low on single men that are genuine and stick around. I like these men, it's the huge percentage that think women are a quick, free prostitute that grinds my gears. I've met loads of nice guys.
I stick around on there purely for the meets and events at clubs.
Yeah it's an odd one. People often scream from the rafters here, cap single guys! And to an extent, we do regularly. But that said, there really is a low amount of genuine, friendly, fun guys around who do meet and not just browse pics and chat. It's frustrating at times as we just need the genuine ones to not just join, but actually stay too!
Same with all members really.
Sadly with the other site, I genuinely believe most aren't able to lift their heads out of the sand and actually look around them and see what's going on over on there.
I have my own personal points of view about it and don't usually say much, but mostly I will say - I will never, ever, trust my information or details on there. Ever. It's not safe, regardless of the propaganda that gets thrown from the management - which they're exceptionally good at doing.
Convince the masses they're safe and people soon become complacent. It's iron fist ruling. Seen bullying and blackmail from the management to other users - you know what I am talking about too if you recall?
So it's not all as squeaky clean as they make out. It's dangerous and unethical. Monopolisation, blackmail, harassment, extremely bad business ethics and so much more... :censored: :censored: x

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
D

Deleted member 1402

Which sadly (no offence) can lead to a downfall of a site like ours. ****** groups, Kick (sic) and the likes, undermine us so badly you wouldn't believe. You know that anyway.

Yeah it's an odd one. People often scream from the rafters here, cap single guys! And to an extent, we do regularly. But that said, there really is a low amount of genuine, friendly, fun guys around who do meet and not just browse pics and chat. It's frustrating at times as we just need the genuine ones to not just join, but actually stay too!
Same with all members really.
Sadly with the other site, I genuinely believe most aren't able to lift their heads out of the sand and actually look around them and see what's going on over on there.
I have my own personal points of view about it and don't usually say much, but mostly I will say - I will never, ever, trust my information or details on there. Ever. It's not safe, regardless of the propaganda that gets thrown from the management - which they're exceptionally good at doing.
Convince the masses they're safe and people soon become complacent. It's iron fist ruling. Seen bullying and blackmail from the management to other users - you know what I am talking about too if you recall?
So it's not all as squeaky clean as they make out. It's dangerous and unethical. Monopolisation, blackmail, harassment, extremely bad business ethics and so much more... :censored: :censored: x
The group of couples I went away with just got fed up of using sites, I hadn't been on half of them and some of the more mature couples had used contact magazines before the interwebs. I did mention this site, but no joy. Shame really as they have so many events planned.
I know a couple of guys I might persuade to come over here...will send them a message.

I have no idea how fab uses my data, my info is probably all over the web with all the apps and sites I use. Just something I never think about much.

19 March 2015
The group of couples I went away with just got fed up of using sites, I hadn't been on half of them and some of the more mature couples had used contact magazines before the interwebs. I did mention this site, but no joy. Shame really as they have so many events planned.
I know a couple of guys I might persuade to come over here...will send them a message.

I have no idea how fab uses my data, my info is probably all over the web with all the apps and sites I use. Just something I never think about much.
I think they purposely harvest all people's data tbh. Every time there's a hack, they act as if there isn't - yet so many people complain about getting specific spam emails from there. How they can play down things like that and pretend to members, to fob them off, and actually do it - I will never know. x :confused: