Fake Orgasm

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
After reading an article this morning, I was shocked to find that a lot of young women in they're 20s are faking orgasms..

One lady can reach orgasm herself but it takes her a long time to do so, when she is with a guy she has no hope and has to fake it to save face.

I find this very sad but I've never been in this situation personally and if I couldn't reach orgasm then I wouldn't have an issue in talking to @Admin and telling him the truth.

Are there ladies out there that have this problem or have you ever faked it?

T

Tigress

I never orgasm through sex alone and am always very direct with the man I'm with that it's not going to happen. I like sex however. The good thing is that I get to feel extra horny the whole time and can either sort myself out or ask whoever I'm with to do so. I would never fake it.

Reactions: MP386 and Therapon
24 November 2015
I have sometimes found it takes a while to orgasm ,the length of play , the individual person I've met with all take on different perspective,s. I suppose it depends on circumstances for some people as to whether they reach an orgasm or not ,when your young its exciting and your learning about what your body wants , whereas the older you become the more you slow down and really enjoy all aspects of sex ,foreplay ,you relax more once you are aware of how your body responds to other people's touch,taste, and feel

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I've just read that a lady didn't orgasm until she was in her 30s, she was married for 12 years and the hubby didn't feel the need to make her climax, she then left him and bought a vibrator and managed to do it herself, how sad and what kind of men are out there that can feel this way, are guys that selfish?

M

MickeyBlueBalls

I've just read that a lady didn't orgasm until she was in her 30s, she was married for 12 years and the hubby didn't feel the need to make her climax, she then left him and bought a vibrator and managed to do it herself, how sad and what kind of men are out there that can feel this way, are guys that selfish?
Hell no. Even if a lady finds it difficult I'd at least try. I will always put the lady's needs before my own and don't get these guys that are all for themselves. For me the best part in sex is feeling the effect I have, it only encourages even more. There has been once or twice where a partner hasn't orgasmed through penetrative sex and that's why we were given a tongue and fingers!! :X3:Better to have tried and failed than to have never tried at all. :)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Hell no. Even if a lady finds it difficult I'd at least try. I will always put the lady's needs before my own and don't get these guys that are all for themselves. For me the best part in sex is feeling the effect I have, it only encourages even more. There has been once or twice where a partner hasn't orgasmed through penetrative sex and that's why we were given a tongue and fingers!! :X3:Better to have tried and failed than to have never tried at all. :)
I just don't get it and why would a partner have no interest in satisfying the other..xx

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015

From a male perspective I want the lady to enjoy herself. I can accept that some ladies can't orgasm all the time but I do try to ensure that any play is an enjoyable experiance for both of us. I don't get pleasure from satisfying my own needs, it seems so one sided and unfair to do so.

S

Sammy

One of my girls friends that I've grown up with is 45 and has never ever ever had one not even by herself !!!!

Dear Lord can you imagine !!!!

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 5725

Is it me or is the orgasm act (?) mostly confined to mental alertness coupled with stimulation ? If the mental reception for orgasm is not tuned in then a person struggles . Hence why stronger feelings leading to stronger (or lack of) orgasms ... Sorry just my two penneth

E

Emmal

The only time I faked it was with my ex husband. I faked it for years and used to bring myself to orgasm all the time when he wasn't about.
We never had the exciting passionate sex that I have with my partner now. I couldn't fake it with him he would know. I don't think my exhusband ever did as his pleasure was for himself and not like my current partner who would rather make me cum till I cannot take it anymore and I'm climbing to get away.

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
Once many years ago a girlfriend of D's told her that she had never had an orgasm given to her by a guy.
D then approached me to try and educate her husband when we were out fishing together for his wife's sake. We were close at the time so that type of conversation was easy enough to have. Anyway after a couple of fishing trips, said young lady rang D one night in tears because her man had finally managed to give her an orgasm.
She was 34 and had faked it for 12 years. We thought that was a travesty. Faking it with a loved one must be such an awful place to get yourself into.

Last edited:
A

AdventurerEllis

I've faked and orgasm before, luckily wearing a condom so the evidence or lack of wasn't existent!
Only because it takes me a while sometimes and this was years ago with an old girlfriend. We had lots of fulfilling sex after that of course.
Most of the time in sex the other does cum first. Sometimes in some positions I do cum first and love finishing her off with other means.

I find that usually with more foreplay and oral sex, women cum quicker during sex, the same with men in fact. Amplified hornyness and sensations

Sex is a wonderful science!

Reactions: mrclouse and Pearls
A

AdventurerEllis

I've faked it once or twice too when things weren't going well lol >.>
It's a strange thing to think about. But it's the only way to not offend your partner, unless you have the connection and understand it together. Not the case most of the time I feel!

Reactions: Admin
S

Sammy

Don't you think it's biggest insult you can do in fairness

To be it speaks volumes about the type of relationship you have if you can't say could we try this or that

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
A

AdventurerEllis

Don't you think it's biggest insult you can do in fairness

To be it speaks volumes about the type of relationship you have if you can't say could we try this or that
It does! This was very early in my relationship with this person. And that I think is the only reason why I wasn't comfortable to say 'sorry, I'm not going to be able to orgasm' as it was the second time we had gotten in bed I think. Of course after the first period you build confidence in your partner and comfort levels build and you get sexually satisfied. I think this kind of thing must just happen either with strangers that you don't want to offend (if I'm not going to cum I'm more than happy to say it on a meet) or at the start of a new relationship where you might wish to tread carefully. I didn't feel great doing it and won't do it again it's just not necessary

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
S

Sammy

Hey Ellis

I wasn't responding specifically to your scenario more of a open yer mouth m left your belly rumble kinda moment

Reactions: Pearls
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
I've never had an issue, perhaps it just shows women know best, perhaps :rofl:

S

Sammy

Lol the lastest durex advert for orgasm heightening gel
They reckons 2/3 of women never have an orgasm !!!!
Really can this be right