Fantasies

• Thread starter Wheels5885
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 January 2016
City
Reading
For me, its like the saying about 'not regretting what youve done, only regretting something you havent' - if you have the chance to live out your fantasy, you should take it. If it isnt as good as you thought, at least you know & then you can move onto the next one, but if it is as good as you thought, or even better - wow, i wanna know & experience that.

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

For me, its like the saying about 'not regretting what youve done, only regretting something you havent' - if you have the chance to live out your fantasy, you should take it. If it isnt as good as you thought, at least you know & then you can move onto the next one, but if it is as good as you thought, or even better - wow, i wanna know & experience that.
I agree it's always better to try them if you get chance and not live with regrets in life xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
This is where it is.
@RobbieFutuo is definitely a 'pint half full' man. :)

Z

zebo

Been very fortunate to live out most of mine before my accident, they are the source of many a happy memory, some have been better than expectations, some not, but thats the nature of them i suppose, but i certainly don't regret any of them, just wish i was able to do some of them again to refresh my memory . . . . glad i kept the photo's too hahaha

M

Mootje

Been very fortunate to live out most of mine before my accident, they are the source of many a happy memory, some have been better than expectations, some not, but thats the nature of them i suppose, but i certainly don't regret any of them, just wish i was able to do some of them again to refresh my memory . . . . glad i kept the photo's too hahaha
HAHAHA, well mate u still have ONE TO TRY w a mOOt .... Talking Assisting u bugger, dunno get ur dirty mind think further hehehehe

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Perfect explanation xx

D

Deleted member 1402

This (y)

D

Deleted member 1402

I've fulfilled all my fantasies, there were a couple of things I did twice just to make sure I didn't like it. Not regretted trying anything, I just need new things to do now :)

9 January 2016
City
Reading
I've fulfilled all my fantasies, there were a couple of things I did twice just to make sure I didn't like it. Not regretted trying anything, I just need new things to do now :)
Ha ha - I like the 'tried it twice to make sure I didn't like it' comment. The thing is, if you don't try your fantasy, you effectively 'stick' at that point - try it, tick it off, come up with some new ones. Perfect

D

Deleted member 3446

Couldnt of said it better :)

D

Deleted member 3446

It also depends on who is helping complete your fantasy, always best to double check with someone else :)

I have personally done most of mine.. But there is a couple I still need to achieve.

With fantasies, its all about the imagination & dreams, sometimes people will ask you 'what yours' and you cannot think of any. Other times you go roll off a list because something you've seen or heard has planted a little spark of the exciting unknown

So Be imagative, open your mind, have fun and be safe.

Theres no right or wrong fantasies - cos they are yours.