Fantasies

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Do you have any?:ballgag:

Something you may want to try and have no idea where to start.:cuffs:
BDSM covers a vast spectrum so to newbies who are intrigued share your thoughts here :collar:

befacc88cf674157d03565fde2c18aaf.jpg tumblr_ns5dxtVgZW1ravtw5o1_500.jpg

This would be our weekend of debauchery :sneaky::sneaky:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I have watched the films but don't have much understanding with the whole thing, I guess being beaten kind of puts me off and would it turn me on? I'm not convinced but I don't know much about Bdsm to comment.
There are plenty of threads here that can help you get a better view of this, we have experienced members also that know what they are talking about, it isn't all about pain so don't believe that. Have a read or ask anything you need and am sure we can help. :whistle:;)

19 March 2015
Yes but as per OP this is "Fantasies - do you have any" rather than, who do you have your eye on. :D

Hmm well, I have enjoyed (we, I can say too) quite a few things from a poly relationship to quit hard sessions between Domination and submission, which is by far what floats our boat.
That said, there's a few things I would like to try and explore further. What and which? I couldn't say really.. I think I would again enjoy the niche of a poly happening again. For a few reasons really. I quite like the intimacy it brings between the three but most of all the two ladies. I find that very erotic.
Again though as @Pearls rightly pointed out, this would be a weekend of debauchery for us;
Do you have any?:ballgag:

Something you may want to try and have no idea where to start.:cuffs:
BDSM covers a vast spectrum so to newbies who are intrigued share your thoughts here :collar:

View attachment 49278 View attachment 49279

This would be our weekend of debauchery :sneaky::sneaky:
Sadly we just don't get enough free time or enough peace and quiet really to enjoy it as much as we like.

I do love the whole forced orgasms situation which is very, very high on my next to do list. :D :sneaky: :whistle: xx
I guess being beaten
It's not a case of being beaten really... I think it's fair to say that this is where a lot of people can get confused, but I will leave that for other members to respond to.
You've not said anything wrong by this post, but it's a common misconception really that women and men who are subs, get beaten in that kind of context. :) x

Reactions: Sammy
7 December 2017
City
Bristol
Yes but as per OP this is "Fantasies - do you have any" rather than, who do you have your eye on. :D

Hmm well, I have enjoyed (we I can say too) quite a few things from a poly relationship to quit hard sessions between Domination and submission, which is by far what floats our boat.
That said, there's a few things I would like to try and explore further. What and which? I couldn't say really.. I think I would again enjoy the niche of a poly happening again. For a few reasons really. I quite like the intimacy it brings between the three but most of all the two ladies. I find that very erotic.
Again though as @Pearls rightly pointed out, this would be a weekend of debauchery for us;

Sadly we just don't get enough free time or enough peace and quiet really to enjoy it as much as we like.

I do love the whole forced orgasms situation which is very, very high on my next to do list. :D :sneaky: :whistle: xx

It's not a case of being beaten really... I think it's fair to say that this is where a lot of people can get confused, but I will leave that for other members to respond to.
You've not said anything wrong by this post, but it's a common misconception really that women and men who are subs, get beaten in that kind of context. :) x
Thanks @Lips_Pearls

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I have watched the films but don't have much understanding with the whole thing, I guess being beaten kind of puts me off and would it turn me on? I'm not convinced but I don't know much about Bdsm to comment.

As @Pearls has already said there is a lot more to bdsm than pain. Some may simply like be gently restrained, others may enjoy rope suspension, yet again maybe spanking as examples. If you think about it, it has to be enjoyable to the individual otherwise they wouldn't get involved. Myself and @Miss-Sexy-Legs (Therlegs) enjoy our bdsm sessions and it brings about a heightened state of arousal for both of us.
I don't want to hijack this thread so I would suggest you take a look at the bdsm section on the site which should help give you an idea of just what it is. However if you do have questions then drop any of us a PM and we will be happy to try and answer them.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
As @Pearls has already said there is a lot more to bdsm than pain. Some may simply like be gently restrained, others may enjoy rope suspension, yet again maybe spanking as examples. If you think about it, it has to be enjoyable to the individual otherwise they wouldn't get involved. Myself and @Miss-Sexy-Legs (Therlegs) enjoy our bdsm sessions and it brings about a heightened state of arousal for both of us.
I don't want to hijack this thread so I would suggest you take a look at the bdsm section on the site which should help give you an idea of just what it is. However if you do have questions then drop any of us a PM and we will be happy to try and answer them.
Very good reply, I'm sure your inbox is always open :cautious::D

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I think your confusing BDSM generally with impact play. Impact play when done well isn't really about causing pain but sitting at that point just between pleasure and pain (which on a biochemical level are basically the same) of course this level changes and more impact is needed to reach the same level over time.

Reactions: Pearls
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
My fanasties right now are filled with giving pleasure and sansation, about now I would adore to have someone bound and blindfold while I teased, explored and enjoyed every inch of her body not just with my fingers but also lips and a variety of toys.

Reactions: Pearls and Sammy
12 August 2015
City
Liverpool
Fantasies... I have plenty. I miss the poly part of my life. The group relationships, made me feel more grounded and confident in myself, and the feelings of others.

I've also enjoyed BDSM in many ways. I enjoy heavy impact play, because I enjoy pleasing and providing for my D-types(s). I I also enjoy the connection and the emotional release that comes from D/s play of most types. Though I do have a few favorites.

I have an CNC fantasy, including being otk spanked.. but it's something I'd need my D-types to initiate and keep me going with, otherwise I'd back out. Obviously if I didn't want it, I wouldn't let it happen, nor would it even be discussed as a possibility; only as a hard limit

Reactions: Antogs
28 December 2016
City
Leicester
We have done quite a bit now. Usually when we swing, up to now we have only incorporated our D/s play with one other person. It is hard enough finding those you are comparable with but those that are also looking for bdsm play that fits with ours too are rarer still!
I'd Love to bring another submissive into our play, that was submissive to both of us. Someone new maybe that is happy to play and learn with us as it would be new for D being the Domme. Though with other women she has it in spades even if she is taking her time recognising it.
I think we would have something to offer someone in that position to security, respect,honesty, safety top of the list as well as care, guidance and damn good sex we think lol.
Who knows maybe one day we'll find the right person to share with.

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
[QUOTE="Charlia, post: 353577, member:I have an CNC fantasy, including being otk spanked.. but it's something I'd need my D-types to initiate and keep me going with, otherwise I'd back out. Obviously if I didn't want it, I wouldn't let it happen, nor would it even be discussed as a possibility; only as a hard limit[/QUOTE]

I have a cnc thing scratching around but I'm having issue with the respect part. It is huge for me the respect side of things and I can' get over that properly to do and justice. I'l work it out one day I'm sure lol

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
This is gonna sound really crap but I've been around the block a couple of times and I've done pretty much everything I ever wanted to...

However, I do enjoy helping other people achieve their fantasies

9 September 2017

It is not uncommon to be in a fully fledged BDSM relationship where no beating, spanking or flagellation of any kind takes place.
BDSM. like any other form of sexual interaction is about enjoyment, satisfaction and fun between consenting adults. The last part of that statement is fundamental in that any activity, spanking for example, only takes place if all parties actively WANT it to.

Now, pull yer pants down :spank: