Fantasy And...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
So we have discussed fantasies and what you would love to do :sneaky: so after being in a position where your fantasy can be fulfilled, was it everything you knew, wished, hoped for?
Did you feel that you want to do that all over again?
Or did is leave you a little deflated?

We have had amazing experiences and all the things we have wanted to do have all been "wow" the fantasies we had have been fulfilled and living them in reality have been even better. ;)
Do we want to do it all over again? Hell yea :whistle:

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I did a meet last year with a bottom I know and a fuck bud. It was like directing a film - I gave the actors their lines, pressed play and enjoyed the action.

The come down was a bit rough :D

D

Deleted member 6485

In the past, when those fantasies have been fulfilled, and they were more than i could have hoped for, would be rude to deny myself such pleasures again. Dont think ive ever felt deflated

Reactions: eugen and Colin
31 July 2017
City
Liverpool
So we have discussed fantasies and what you would love to do :sneaky: so after being in a position where your fantasy can be fulfilled, was it everything you knew, wished, hoped for?

We have had amazing experiences and all the things we have wanted to do have all been "wow" the fantasies we had have been fulfilled and living them in reality have been even better. ;)

My fantasy was fufilled, many moons ago, by my first adult friendship. And, more fantasies created by said friendship. It was everything I expected and more.. Varying degrees of success, indulging my fantasies, since that friendship, but delightful none the less.

I think a good connection and to be on the same page, so to speak, is vital for realising respective dreams and fantasies x

19 March 2015

Never been left deflated from an actual encounter...
Absolutely we do and it's so much better when we're all on the same page and in tune at that moment in time x

T

The_Bibas

Unfortunately things are always better in my head.. Never had the wow factor from anyone..
Had the alreet factor and the... Shite factor... Even had a good factor or two..
But having my imagination always leaves me wanting..

XxxBibaxxX

P

PRG978

One of my fantasies was watching some Lesbians having sex... Went to one of "donkeydicks" parties with two lesbians, didn't really enjoy it at all and wasn't really that turned on, so left early.

One fantasy I did have was to have a massage whilst the masseur was wearing tights and so was I. Was the MOST erotic experiences I have had

- P

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
M

Max-the-3rd

24 November 2015

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017