Fantasy

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I’ve always fancied being smeared with Marmite and have numerous buxom beauties :bouncy: lick me clean .... but marmite...could put 50% off :eek: so I thought Nutella .... just a note don’t have to be buxom:bouncy: All sizes big ,small and all between float my boat :sneaky:.... then I thought Nut Allergies :eek: Might put the other 50% off .... :D:rofl:
so offers to fulfill my fancy on a postcard card , or if you can prize my inbox open .... it don’t get much use and needs a squirt :whistle: of wd40 to lube it up :D...:tiphat:

12 July 2019
City
Basildon
I’ve always fancied being smeared with Marmite and have numerous buxom beauties :bouncy: lick me clean .... but marmite...could put 50% off :eek: so I thought Nutella .... just a note don’t have to be buxom:bouncy: All sizes big ,small and all between float my boat :sneaky:.... then I thought Nut Allergies :eek: Might put the other 50% off .... :D:rofl:
so offers to fulfill my fancy on a postcard card , or if you can prize my inbox open .... it don’t get much use and needs a squirt :whistle: of wd40 to lube it up :D...:tiphat:

think it’s more than 50% put off by marmite :(

12 July 2019
City
Basildon
Sorry, hit enter too soon haha

my filthiest fantasy, having a bi male friend over, possibly dressed in knickers and stockings, me licking mrs marms and the male fucking me.

We can only live in hope one day it may happen

26 October 2018
So is it Marmite, Nutella or WD40 you want smearing with ! Just for clarity ?

L

LizandChris

Being part of an orgy with Liz and just enjoying the human contact of so many people

D

Deleted member 6127

Just to say fantasys do come true. From the first time I saw Miss C on SS I wanted nothing more than to meet her, which I did to my great fortune and as they say the rest is history..(y)

Now for the future fantasy’s together...details to follow xxx :0)) T