Favourite Food?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
I

ilipread

I want to ask you all to find out what is your favourite food and why?

Mine is Salmon with cooked spinach and white wine sauce, covered with poached egg.

Yummy!!!!

Reactions: Therapon
17 December 2017
City
Bedford
That sounds yummy! I’m using that.

Mine is a South African dish called Bobotie. It’s basically a curry with mince and sultanas and other stuff covered in an egg and milk mix and baked. Served with yellow rice.

Sounds awful. Tastes awesome.

W

Widel0ad1919

Chicken tikka Madras... Garlic Naan... Pilau Rice... By taraj palace... BOOM!!

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I'm a full on foodie, so have many, many things - too many to list... but as an idea - most likely seafood/fish/shellfish being my favourite. Chances are I will be cooking mussels & prawns or maybe even lobster this evening. Love it and can easily write all day about recipes and ideas. (y)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I'm a full on foodie, so have many, many things - too many to list... but as an idea - most likely seafood/fish/shellfish being my favourite. Chances are I will be cooking mussels & prawns or maybe even lobster this evening. Love it and can easily write all day about recipes and ideas. (y)
Oh and most people who've been here :sneaky: know I make a mean curry :D :rofl:

TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
I don't have any one favourite, I do however like Chinese and Indian foods purely for the variety they offer. I love a simple but great tasting stew.
I also prefer savoury foods to sweet and notice all the above posts seem to reflect this. T

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I love stew and dumplings and a cheeky Yorkshire pudding on the side Cxxx
Oh yes now that's delicious!
Well this evening I have cooked a sauce ready for mussels and prawns. Already dropped a portion off to the outlaw and raring to go here. Mussels from Lougher estuary, cooked with king tiger prawns in a garlic, white wine and cream sauce with fish stock and fresh parsley. Served with crusty French baguette and wine. Utterly delicious! :love: x

D

Deleted member 6127

Well this evening I have cooked a sauce ready for mussels and prawns. Already dropped a portion off to the outlaw and raring to go here. Mussels from Lougher estuary, cooked with king tiger prawns in a garlic, white wine and cream sauce with fish stock and fresh parsley. Served with crusty French baguette and wine. Utterly delicious! :love: x
Your cooking on gas tonight Admin, check you out in your naked chef pinny.....lucky Pearls. sounds like your going to have a good feed tonight and the menu sounds wonderful too. :mwah: Cxxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Your cooking on gas tonight Admin, check you out in your naked chef pinny.....lucky Pearls. sounds like your going to have a good feed tonight and the menu sounds wonderful too. :mwah: Cxxx
Absolutely Miss C. You know me well! Am here in my apron and semi-naked... slaving over HRH xx
Mind if I invite myself over @Admin? Sounds brilliant. I’ll bring wine. (Or Sambucca)
Absolutely! Chin chin! (y)

D

Deleted member 1030

You're killing me here :D

Sounds bloody lovely (y)