Favourite Quotes ...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
1 January 2018
City
Manchester
I love quotes .. not as much as sex ..but pretty close.. they sum up what you want to say.. why say sth that has already been written in a much better way by someone else..

I will start with one of my favorites ( I have many )

"I truly believe that everything that we do and everyone that we meet is put in our path for a purpose. There are no accidents; we're all teachers - if we're willing to pay attention to the lessons we learn, trust our positive instincts and not be afraid to take risks or wait for some miracle to come knocking at our door.

Marla Gibbs"

24 February 2016
City
Baldock
The average grave is 6foot deep and 2 foot wide that gives you 8 feet, if you relate 1 foot to 10 years then the average person lives for 80 years so at 50 years old your 5feet into it so enjoy what you have,,,,,,,, another of mine

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
The average grave is 6foot deep and 2 foot wide that gives you 8 feet, if you relate 1 foot to 10 years then the average person lives for 80 years so at 50 years old your 5feet into it so enjoy what you have,,,,,,,, another of mine
ermmm that dont work. just saying

Reactions: Pearls
2 February 2018
City
Shakopee
Don’t be afraid to stand tall in YOUR truth! Boldly and confidently face everything that has, and is, keeping you bound. Fight for your inner peace! Fight for your happiness! Fight for everything and everybody that’s important to you! You are NOT a victim! Don’t even play into that. You owe it to yourself to LIVE! Live your life without the regrets, without the resentments, without the unforgiveness, without the blame game, without the self-pity, without any and everything that keeps you from experiencing true joy within! You are too important to waste your life away! Learn to appreciate and value your life, but most importantly, learn to appreciate and value yourself! You count too, no matter what you’ve done!
Stephanie Lahart

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
At some point you will get pissed off or shit on ,,,,,,,
Reminds me of some graffiti in staff toilets in a factory nearby.

In one of the cubicles, very small writing is to be seen on the bottom of one of the stall doors. Peeking down to read, one can discern:

YOU ARE NOW SHITTING AT A 45° ANGLE

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Don't take the piss out of Sam Smiths beer you will ruin the taste. Found that written on the toilet wall in the Sam Smiths brewery

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
It's at times like this, when I'm trapped in a Vogon airlock with a man from Betelgeuse, and about to die of asphyxiation in deep space that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when I was young. - Arthur Philip Dent

N xxx

Reactions: Pearls