Female Glory Holes

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ladies.:whistle:
Would you slip yourselves into one, knowing it could be a complete stranger the other side?
Would you do it if you knew who was the other side?

Gents.
Is this a turn on for you?
Or is it something you wouldn't risk doing?

To all, what would you like to experience? :licking:

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Would you slip yourselves into one, knowing it could be a complete stranger the other side?

Gents.

Honestly I don't understand the whole glory hole thing, call me weird but like to see who I'm with the enjoyment in they eyes and passion in they lips.

So no it isn't something I would do because it's a turn off for me

Reactions: Baldrick and Pearls
D

Deleted member 3411

I can understand the whole 'wild abandonment' and 'could be a small guy-could be a HUGE guy' erotic vibe, but in truth it's his knows who, what or even sadly how HEALTHY the guy coukd be.... for me either way I need to know what I'm getting myself into. For the same reason I don't fancy black-out rooms.
But... if it was a party where I knew all so the thrill would not be not knowing who is kissing, sucking or taking my cock...could be fun.........so long as I knew the guys wouldn't be the one...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Baldrick and Pearls
27 August 2018
City
Dagenham

Gents.

It seems a bit too risky for me, but I’m one to try everything once

Reactions: Baldrick and Sammy
22 October 2017
City
Mansfield
my hubby calls my mouth a glory hole,not quite sure how to take that...pun intended :innocent:

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015

Gents.

Having only ever seen unoccupied ones ..... not sure if it would be a turn on .... as for :licking: could you be sure who’s been there before or has it been hosed down first :D.. maybe a :doggy:with protection for the experience.... wouldn’t know until the situation came up ....

D

Deleted member 10361

I guess the point of a glory hole is that you don’t know who is on the other side and that is the exciting bit for people who use them, I think there is a difference between men & women, hubby who is bi is not interested in what you look as he is only interested in sucking a cock whereas women like to see the whole package.
I ventured into the one at VA and thought yeah I could give it a go, alas no one came along.
I would like to think that everyone has a good standard of hygiene but I guess some don’t :eek:

Reactions: Baldrick
D

Deleted member 3175

Its something I would love to try but again as said above its the thought of not knowing that person and what health issues they may have, I'm choosey with what goes in my mouth! lol xx

14 February 2017
City
London
I can only guess what ladies must be thinking, as I had a near-miss a decade back in a male glory hole.
A lady I was interested in (and she knew it) I thought accepted my proposition, so long as we could go to the (male) glory hole: my never having been in one I accepted. Once inside, I thought it was her on the other end, only to realise at the very last second it was a guy! She did later apologise, as she had a male friend who apparently had been interested in me, but I was miffed about not being given the choice and led to believe it was her. Since then I've never stepped in one.
As for female glory holes, if I ever did use one, it would absolutely be between myself and a mutual contact.

D

Deleted member 1030

I can only guess what ladies must be thinking, as I had a near-miss a decade back in a male glory hole.
A lady I was interested in (and she knew it) I thought accepted my proposition, so long as we could go to the (male) glory hole: my never having been in one I accepted. Once inside, I thought it was her on the other end, only to realise at the very last second it was a guy! She did later apologise, as she had a male friend who apparently had been interested in me, but I was miffed about not being given the choice and led to believe it was her. Since then I've never stepped in one.
That's awful, nothing short of sexual assault IMO.