Fetish Friday

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
What fetish or kink intrigues you?
Is there something you would like t try?
Or would you like to keep something as a fantasy for what ever reason?

:whipping::Ohyessir::whiplash:

19 March 2015
What fetish or kink intrigues you?
Is there something you would like t try?
Or would you like to keep something as a fantasy for what ever reason?

:whipping::Ohyessir::whiplash:
Hmm. I wouldn’t mind trying being cuffed and tied. How long I could for as I don’t know as it’s very unnatural for me - given my persuasion. But I’d try it, maybe once. :D
Enjoy pegging, would give that another go - perhaps with a friend though to live out a shared fantasy.. :whistle:
I definitely also would love to try more suspension shibari and more shibari / rope BDSM time in general would be good.

I’m definitely keen on having a friend tied to a chair in the corner of the room too while we are busy, and only allow her out to play when she’s allowed - fully consensual of course.

I’d also be happy to have you tied to a chair while our friend and I keep ourselves busy too :sneaky:
Think that’s enough to work on for a min ;) :D xx

26 October 2018
Shibari is high on my list and in particular suspension!
Ive also been spending time thinking about sex in in one of those sensory deprivation pods!
Exploring fire play would be good too

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
As I've said before I do quite enjoy a bit of rope bondage, and ermmm babygirls are awesome,
Of late though I've being having a lot of fantasies involving edging one way or another.

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 3175

Spanking, started out a little and its slowly moving up to a lot more! Mmmmm need another whip or two! S x

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
About my kinky desires, I'm keen on female foot so I do love foot worship pretty much and I enjoy having this kind of session often.