Fetish Or Just Naughty ?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 September 2017
Hi all,
Since my days as a professional photographer, I've always had a passion for taking photographs and shooting films. This developed into an even bigger passion for taking photographs and films of naked women and couples (or more) in acts of passion (oh alright people having sex :sneaky:) especially, but not exclusively if I was actively involved.
However, one ambition that I have yet to fulfil is to film two sexy women making love. I find the idea of doing this extremely exciting ;)
Does this make me a pervert, kinky or a fetishist?

Or maybe normal :whistle:

Reactions: Admin
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
v4EqEq.gif

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Actually, OP, you should go to Burning Man - I'm sure there's plenty of dusty fillies who'd be more than happy to help out and the light is amazing (y)

2876475764_c185d3a4f0_b.jpg

Reactions: Therapon
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
That sounds dreadful! Filming two women making love. All that flesh, boobs and bums. Those soaking wet naughty bits. The horror as they get that excited they want you the cameraman to help them out..........
............. actually that sounds like I might just about be able to tolerate that if it ever happens to me :whistle:;)

B x

9 September 2017
That sounds dreadful! Filming two women making love. All that flesh, boobs and bums. Those soaking wet naughty bits. The horror as they get that excited they want you the cameraman to help them out..........
............. actually that sounds like I might just about be able to tolerate that if it ever happens to me :whistle:;)

B x

You've summed it up perfectly (y);):whistle: