Filling In Your Profile

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
27 July 2017
Hi All, Just wandering around the site and wonder why so many members do not fill in their profile, ok I understand its a personal preference and we all use this site in different ways but if you joined looking to meet, would it not help to leave a bit of info about yourself ?? cc

Reactions: Respect2017
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Hi All, Just wandering around the site and wonder why so many members do not fill in their profile, ok I understand its a personal preference and we all use this site in different ways but if you joined looking to meet, would it not help to leave a bit of info about yourself ?? cc
Because they're lazy

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Tbh, I think most people just look at the pretty pictures - declaiming War & Peace on your profile is a mistake.

Keep it short, positive and say what you want, not what you don't.

Much simpler.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Obviously as staff we get the pleasure of seeing all accounts when joining, you can always see the ones who have a genuine interest, avatar, info, media and PV done within the first half an hour if they are left to do so. The accounts that simply ignore the simple steps to get access to the site are simply trying to view media or get a leg over. They never last, who would want to be interested in simply a question mark :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 6485

Obviously as staff we get the pleasure of seeing all accounts when joining, you can always see the ones who have a genuine interest, avatar, info, media and PV done within the first half an hour if they are left to do so. The accounts that simply ignore the simple steps to get access to the site are simply trying to view media or get a leg over. They never last, who would want to be interested in simply a question mark :rolleyes:
I better stay shmum:censored::rofl:.
My account was restricted whan i first joined as i was 'away with the fairies' and didn't cotton on about pv'ing and filling in my profile info:rofl:.
Glad it was finally pointed out to me:palm:xx

Reactions: Sammy and Therapon
24 November 2015
Must say I check out the profiles and give them a gentle prod if they've been here a few days and still not filled in their info and such like ,it makes them reachable as members who are genuinely here to put the time and effort into the site and what ut offers xx

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
19 March 2015
Yeah... it's your swingers' shop window peeps. If you think about it - would you want to meet with someone who has nothing on their account? No info, lacklustre images (don't make me go there.. :D ) and just a meh approach to this?
Because if they have a meh approach to this, then what would they be like in a meet?
Constantly saying and asking "You okay? You look sexy.. you make me hard" :sleep: :D

Be creative, stand out. First impressions count. x

Reactions: Deleted member 6485