Finally got round to it

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 September 2017
Hello you kinksters :devil:

Several months ago we had a discussion on this forum regarding BDSM and Art.
I paint in oil and watercolour but said that I'd never done any art relating to BDSM but it was something I would like to do.
:grin:
So, I said that as soon as I either had an idea of my own or saw something that stirred me enough to inspire me I would pick up my brushes and paint.

Well, I'm a lucky man as it's the second option that occurred :mwah:

A few weeks ago I met a sensational and very sexy young woman and the moment I saw her gorgeous backside in the position displayed in my painting I knew I'd found my inspiration. :love:

When painting in oils I normally work from either a live model or a several very good photographs and adopt a fairly realistic approach. On this occasion this avenue was not available to me so as I would be working from memory alone I decided an abstract would be appropriate. (y)

I chose the biggest canvas I've ever worked on and wanted the piece (which would be displayed above my bed) to be striking and colourful as well as reflecting the joys of BDSM and a woman's bottom. :whistle::lol:(y)

So, here it is:
Pic 12a 400pxls.jpg
and in situ:
Pic 13 400pxls.jpg
My next ambition is to persuade the girl in question to either pose in some sexy bondage gear or let me take some photos so I can produce another piece of the same size but with more realism :D

Antogs xx

19 March 2015
My next ambition is to persuade the girl in question to either pose in some sexy bondage gear or let me take some photos so I can produce another piece of the same size but with more realism :D
Agreed :sneaky: :D

Seriously, that's looking great. Fair play to you :tiphat:

Reactions: Pearls
S

Sammy

Wow fantastic
I hope you get your second wish
Painting look good together in 3s lol

You might need one on either side
Sx

9 September 2017
Thank you all for your kind words, they are much appreciated (y)

I'll keep you informed as to any progress on my next piece ;)

Antogs xx

19 March 2015
Just coming back to this and thought = imagine doing a mass print of this? Everyone would have a portrait of @Chezmo 's bottom on their walls :D

Great pic though!
You could probably do portraits of people at parties and sell them on. ;)

Reactions: Antogs
D

Deleted member 1030

I paint in oil and watercolour but said that I'd never done any art relating to BDSM but it was something I would like to do.
So, I said that as soon as I either had an idea of my own or saw something that stirred me enough to inspire me I would pick up my brushes and paint.

A few weeks ago I met a sensational and very sexy young woman and the moment I saw her gorgeous backside in the position displayed in my painting I knew I'd found my inspiration. :love:

When painting in oils I normally work from either a live model or a several very good photographs and adopt a fairly realistic approach. On this occasion this avenue was not available to me so as I would be working from memory alone I decided an abstract would be appropriate. (y)

I chose the biggest canvas I've ever worked on and wanted the piece (which would be displayed above my bed) to be striking and colourful as well as reflecting the joys of BDSM and a woman's bottom. :whistle::lol:(y)

So, here it is:
View attachment 55368
and in situ:
View attachment 55369

Antogs xx
That is superb! :tiphat:

9 September 2017
As further proof of the lengths I'll go to in order to stave off boredom here's a very short video I cobbled together briefly showing the process I use to create my painting :D

I missed this picture out, I can't think why :whistle:
Ant Painting Naked 300 pxls.jpg

Antogs xx

19 March 2015

So, here it is:
View attachment 55368
and in situ:
View attachment 55369

Antogs xx

I think this image needs to be added to the gallery tbh! (y)

9 September 2017

Why yes, of course. I've even got my own tripod :D
As I've said on a number of occasions I love both being photographed having fun AND photographing others having fun (y)

And if BDSM clothing is involved then that's even better ;)

Antogs xx