First Impressions Of Ss Members

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
We know this could be a dangerous thread but we're gonna risk it.
Please play nicely or not at all. Banter is ok, bullying is not.

This is a bit of a rewording of other threads like this but here goes. It is interesting to see how other members perceive each other, especially the ones who haven't met before. Do some members just do it for you? Are some mysterious?

We will tag active pv'd members (probably daily) and give you our impressions. Then we would like you to give your impressions on that member as well.
Note:- We will contact each member we tag by PM first to make sure they are happy to play.

Remember this is just a bit of fun.

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Ok here goes we will start with the guv'nor and First Lady:-

@Admin. We believe at Admin is a confident man but not cocky. We think he is highly intelligent and displays extraordinary diplomacy skills. His wit and humour is bang on and still manages not to be offensive. Friendly and outgoing, also considerate to others needs. Very understanding chap. We believe him to be adventurous & domineering in the bedroom :sneaky: but still a sensitive soul.

@Pearls. We think fun with a capital F. A wicked sense of humour, a right laugh. Maybe once a quiet lady corrupted by her hubby. Again we think highly intelligent and more outspoken than diplomatic (if you were getting on her nerves we think she'd let you know). Luuuurvly legs and bum :whistle:.

As a couple we think their trust in each other is unbreakable.

Enough of our waffling. Your impressions please. If it goes well we'll do another tomorrow.

BNK
Xxx

Reactions: Therapon
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015

@Admin. We believe at Admin is a confident man but not cocky. We think he is highly intelligent and displays extraordinary diplomacy skills. His wit and humour is bang on and still manages not to be offensive. Friendly and outgoing, also considerate to others needs. Very understanding chap. We believe him to be adventurous & domineering in the bedroom :sneaky: but still a sensitive soul.

@Pearls. We think fun with a capital F. A wicked sense of humour, a right laugh. Maybe once a quiet lady corrupted by her hubby. Again we think highly intelligent and more outspoken than diplomatic (if you were getting on her nerves we think she'd let you know). Luuuurvly legs and bum :whistle:.

Enough of our waffling. Your impressions please. If it goes well we'll do another tomorrow.

BNK
Xxx
Don't thinks there's much to add that's pretty much spot on perfect .... :) and yes Mrs @Pearls is gorgeous and her sexy Welsh accent :whistle:

N

No longer with us

BNK
Xxx
I think you have nailed it there lovelies and would only add that I beleive them to be loyal, trustworthy .... oh and extremely sexy :love:

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017

BNK
Xxx
Not being here as long as some I would say you have that exactly right and @Pearls legs are so sexy :)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We believe at Admin is a confident man but not cocky. We think he is highly intelligent and displays extraordinary diplomacy skills. His wit and humour is bang on and still manages not to be offensive. Friendly and outgoing, also considerate to others needs. Very understanding chap. We believe him to be adventurous & domineering in the bedroom :sneaky: but still a sensitive soul.
Exactly him to a tee :sneaky: Yes very intelligent, it annoys me no end :D

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
And how do you think they dress? @Admin shirt & jeans
@Pearls business suit with skirt

Favourite tv show - dancing on ice?

This is how we picture them, gawd knows why? More of an insight into our heads this :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Or does @Admin sit in his armchair stroking his white cat? :rofl:

BNK
Xxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015

This is how we picture them, gawd knows why? More of an insight into our heads this :rofl::rofl::rofl:

BNK
Xxx
Ok spot on with the dress code, don't watch telly, he does have a big office chair and likes to stroke a pussy but not a white one :whistle:(y)

N

No longer with us

BNK
Xxx
I don't picture them wearing that :whistle::whistle::whistle:

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Ok spot on with the dress code, don't watch telly, he does have a big office chair and likes to stroke a pussy but not a white one :whistle:(y)
Ooo err well get you two :snog: lowering the tone :sneaky:.
Horny lil devils

B x

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Well he forced me out of a very good job that I was in and promised me???? I'm still wondering why :whistle::whistle:
I don't think I cope if Balders worked at home. I need the break lol.
He has agreed to never retire and said he would be a lollipop man if he were forced to pmsl
K
X

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I don't think I cope if Balders worked at home. I need the break lol.
He has agreed to never retire and said he would be a lollipop man if he were forced to pmsl
K
X
Oh it's not that bad and in all honesty here, we have worked together for a long time, @Admin has always been the boss but we have an amazing working relationship, it works for some I guess, I advise him and vice versa, we both make the tea, we always make the effort every day to have lunch together, when you have those little moments it's all worth while, I wouldn't see us doing anything differently and I love what I do and he loves what he does... Being the boss :D

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Ooof blimey where to start! :oops::oops: :X3:

BNK
Xxx

Thank you for the kind words.. I'm very humbled by all your comments actually.
You're pretty much spot on. Dancing on Ice, HRH loves it. So I do... ;)
Erm.. not really TV fans aside from things like that. Definitely in shirts and jeans most of the time..

I'm definitely a Dominant and it's natural to me, however I am proud and happy to openly admit that I flounder with it sometimes, but that's because I am human. RL can get in the way even though it's not meant to.
Very considerate of others, I really do try to think about how people feel before anything else. Weird eh?
I also do approach everything I can as diplomatic as possible. :love:

As for @Pearls - again bang on, she really has a wicked sense of humour and in truth, sometimes catches me out on here. I only admitted this to her the other day that there's a side to her, that in the almost 20 years together, I've not seen and I love it. She's fun, happy, and always sees positives in everything.
She has an amazing lil bottom and beautiful legs. She's stunning in every way.

Thank you for saying that.. we're soul mates. 100%.. She feels pain, I feel pain. She is vibrant, I am vibrant. We're literally two peas in a pod who cannot function without the other.

I know this post may seem narcissistic but we/I do definitely believe you need an open and honest reply for an extremely perceptive and thoughtful post.

In honesty, we both feel very humbled and a bit shy actually about what everyone has said.. So thank you all. It's actually made us feel a bit more human on here, if that makes sense? x :love: (me waffling now...)

When we discussed some things earlier, I thought some things were a test/mock. Need not say any more. :)

Sooo with that, whilst I was preparing tonight's dinner, @Pearls took a couple of snaps of my desk to show you a bit more into the behind the screen desk/office.
There is a glass of wine in there somewhere... it's Wine O'clock after all.. :D

Thank you again @Baldricknkaz for the very perceptive posts and also everyone else who has commented.. You've all pretty much nailed us to a T. Not sure what else to say... so I'll shut up and thank you again ... (wine is working) lol :oops: :love::love:

Admin xx

IMG_1691.JPG IMG_1692.JPG IMG_1693.JPG

Last edited:
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ooof blimey where to start! :oops::oops: :X3:

Thank you for the kind words.. I'm very humbled by all your comments actually.
You're pretty much spot on. Dancing on Ice, HRH loves it. So I do... ;)
Erm.. not really TV fans aside from things like that. Definitely in shirts and jeans most of the time..

I'm definitely a Dominant and it's natural to me, however I am proud and happy to openly admit that I flounder with it sometimes, but that's because I am human. RL can get in the way even though it's not meant to.
Very considerate of others, I really do try to think about how people feel before anything else. Weird eh?
I also do approach everything I can as diplomatic as possible. :love:

As for @Pearls - again bang on, she really has a wicked sense of humour and in truth, sometimes catches me out on here. I only admitted this to her the other day that there's a side to her, that in the almost 20 years together, I've not seen and I love it. She's fun, happy, and always sees positives in everything.
She has an amazing lil bottom and beautiful legs. She's stunning in every way.

Thank you for saying that.. we're soul mates. 100%.. She feels pain, I feel pain. She is vibrant, I am vibrant. We're literally two peas in a pod who cannot function without the other.

I know this post may seem narcissistic but we/I do definitely believe you need an open and honest reply for an extremely perceptive and thoughtful post.

In honesty, we both feel very humbled and a bit shy actually about what everyone has said.. So thank you all. It's actually made us feel a bit more human on here, if that makes sense? x :love: (me waffling now...)

When we discussed some things earlier, I thought some things were a test/mock. Need not say any more. :)

Sooo with that, whilst I was preparing tonight's dinner, @Pearls took a couple of snaps of my desk to show you a bit more into the behind the screen desk/office.
There is a glass of wine in there somewhere... it's Wine O'clock after all.. :D

Thank you again @Baldricknkaz for the very perceptive posts and also everyone else who has commented.. You've all pretty much nailed us to a T. Not sure what else to say... so I'll shut up and thank you again ... (wine is working) lol :oops: :love::love:

Admin xx

View attachment 35161 View attachment 35162 View attachment 35163
Dust the clock darling :D