First Time !!

• Thread starter devilminx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

devilminx

Ok guys and girls how was your first time at meeting and your first action ? and how did you feel ? .

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ours was a drunk evening with friends, it all just happened and went on to many more naughty evenings, that was 2003, we took a short break when we moved and then joined a site, we've met some amazing people! :) x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
May I add since we built this site, the chances of some fun are the same as winning the lottery... No one wants to shag the bosses :rofl:

P

peakcouple

Our first swinging experience was a visit to La Chambre, we didn't swap that night but interacted with others while everyone playing in a large playroom and in the pool. It was fantastic! Our first meet as such was a year later, when a couple we'd contacted on another site came to our house; by then we'd got well into club swinging. It was very relaxed and erotic and we loved the "four on a bed" situation so that became our main swinging scenario.

It was all much, much better than we could have imagined!

D

Deleted member 3657

I've had a few imo on one meets. Anything else has unfortunately been let down.

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 6917

Mine was ok, met a woman from another site in a chat room, we arrange to meet and the meet itself was fine. Both went home happy

Reactions: Therapon
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Find the question difficult to answer because I've had multiple partners since the age of 17/18.

I only found "swinging" sites in the last couple of years and this gives a name to my bed-hopping behaviour.

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
our first meet was just a social meet and that went well enough but when we met them for sexy fun it all went rather wrong as the lady of the other couple got blind drunk in our house so I called a stop before it even got started as I did not feel it right to do anything with her whilst she was so drunk, rather an anti-climax but we got over it

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
Oh gawd... so I was blimey, youngish late teens early 20's probably, we used to have these funny little contact magazines; booklet sized (for some reason i can see a swan motif, maybe someone can enlighten me), anyway, you had to post polaroids of yourself off to a mailbox and the whole thing was managed that way.... except! There was also a direct contact list, people actually put there home numbers in them, underneath a dodgy black and white photo...

... well I was only a young lad and I was looking for a specific fantasy.... to say the reality was awful is to miss the opportunity to say truly horrendous! I was actually terrified. Ah we live and learn.

Still terrified of Devon

C

CDAbby

Well Ive had numerous "firsts" so to speak, but first swinging was at the VA a few weeks back... and it was also the first time I'd ever dressed anywhere outside my own house lol :)... Firsts! Plural :)

Reactions: Therapon