Fleshlight - boys toys!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
14 May 2018
City
Stevenage
Always seems a little taboo for a bloke to have a sex toy! Well perhaps I'm breaking the mold a little, or perhaps bold enough to admit it. haha.

The Fleshlight was a rather pricey but oh so pleasing purchase. For someone who travels a reasonable amount, a little something to relieve the tension is always good after a days work. Amazed by the feeling and also of the ladies I've shown it to they were surprised by the semi-realistic feel of the material! Whilst its designed to look light a torch, its the biggest bloody torch you've seen, so not entirely discreet....but quite fun.

So anyone else had experience, or want to admit or maybe just curious?

Reactions: Therapon
19 March 2015
Always seems a little taboo for a bloke to have a sex toy! Well perhaps I'm breaking the mold a little, or perhaps bold enough to admit it. haha.

The Fleshlight was a rather pricey but oh so pleasing purchase. For someone who travels a reasonable amount, a little something to relieve the tension is always good after a days work. Amazed by the feeling and also of the ladies I've shown it to they were surprised by the semi-realistic feel of the material! Whilst its designed to look light a torch, its the biggest bloody torch you've seen, so not entirely discreet....but quite fun.

So anyone else had experience, or want to admit or maybe just curious?
Agreed! I too also do enjoy playing around with mine and indeed, it's naughtier being watched too. :sneaky:
Sensation? Blimey. You're right, it's an amazing feeling! You can edge yourself for as long or as little as you like.
It's extremely easy to let go as they just genuinely feel bloody good to use. Extremely sensitive and when used in a way that hits that spot (you know the one I mean) - it can just take you to that point very, very quickly :D
All in all, highly recommended too, to anyone who doesn't have one (y)