Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

Fleshlight - boys toys!

Discussion in 'BDSM & Fetish Forums' started by Orologist, 15 May 2018.

Tags:
  1. Orologist

Orologist PV Sprtr

Always seems a little taboo for a bloke to have a sex toy! Well perhaps I'm breaking the mold a little, or perhaps bold enough to admit it. haha.

The Fleshlight was a rather pricey but oh so pleasing purchase. For someone who travels a reasonable amount, a little something to relieve the tension is always good after a days work. Amazed by the feeling and also of the ladies I've shown it to they were surprised by the semi-realistic feel of the material! Whilst its designed to look light a torch, its the biggest bloody torch you've seen, so not entirely discreet....but quite fun.

So anyone else had experience, or want to admit or maybe just curious?

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Pearls

Pearls Site Owner Staff Admin

Flesh lights are fun, good to watch :whistle:(y)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Orologist

Orologist PV Sprtr

Perhaps I'll have to look up those photos I took one time....tasteful of course!

• Like Like x 3
  4. Lips_Pearls

Lips_Pearls PV Sprtr

Agreed! I too also do enjoy playing around with mine and indeed, it's naughtier being watched too. :sneaky:
    Sensation? Blimey. You're right, it's an amazing feeling! You can edge yourself for as long or as little as you like.
    It's extremely easy to let go as they just genuinely feel bloody good to use. Extremely sensitive and when used in a way that hits that spot (you know the one I mean) - it can just take you to that point very, very quickly :D
    All in all, highly recommended too, to anyone who doesn't have one (y)

• Like Like x 3
    • Wicked Wicked x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice