Flick The Switch

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 October 2018
ok folks of kink land, let’s talk about switch, as a lifelong Dom I have never managed to switch successfully, I always end up taking control back !
Is that just me or do other Dom/Dommes have the same issue ?
I get that in some way a switch’s brain must be wired differently !
So any switches out there wanna try and put me straight , do you get the same from both dynamics ? Do you top from the bottom or bottom from the top ?

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
26 December 2018
City
Cardiff
I'd class myself as a switch, though I've only really had the opportunity to explore my dom side but I am very open to trying a sub side and the little bit I have done of it I enjoyed... but I'm a very playful person so I guess I just enjoy any type of play be it dom or sub, and adapt myself to the person I'm with, so if I'm with a sub like person then my dom side comes out in full force, where to a dom woman I will submit and enjoy what she would do to me.

19 March 2015
ok folks of kink land, let’s talk about switch, as a lifelong Dom I have never managed to switch successfully, I always end up taking control back !
Is that just me or do other Dom/Dommes have the same issue ?
I get that in some way a switch’s brain must be wired differently !
So any switches out there wanna try and put me straight , do you get the same from both dynamics ? Do you top from the bottom or bottom from the top ?
There have been many times where I enjoy @Pearls taking over, but only to a degree. I'll be honest; I am naturally Dominant and cannot now, after so many years, even relinquish anything into her care.
However!
We have had a 3sum where the lady in question with us, was a Domme and fuck me did she put me in my place! :eek: :sneaky: :D