Following And Being Followed

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
We are after peoples thoughts and opinions.

We are still reasonably new here and follow a few people and also being followed by a few too.
Apart from the obvious reasons to do this (being able to see media) why do you folks do it.
On that other site we have all tried and hated we only followed/ Became friends with people we actively had an interest in meeting or had already met so is that the same here or is it a case of if you don't mind folks seeing what you look like then follow away.
So my question is really if we asked to follow you would you take it we actively have an interest in meeting you so want to know more.

25 July 2016
Personaly speaking I follow people so I can see what there posting etc and to see if there is a connection of sorts and it helps me to make up my mind in weather I follow up on contacting or not

Reactions: Therapon
19 March 2015
We are after peoples thoughts and opinions.

We are still reasonably new here and follow a few people and also being followed by a few too.
Apart from the obvious reasons to do this (being able to see media) why do you folks do it.
On that other site we have all tried and hated we only followed/ Became friends with people we actively had an interest in meeting or had already met so is that the same here or is it a case of if you don't mind folks seeing what you look like then follow away.
So my question is really if we asked to follow you would you take it we actively have an interest in meeting you so want to know more.

From a personal not so much professional point of view, in essence for us yes. We kind of follow people who we think there may be a possibility of something perhaps becoming more of it.
But additionally we also follow people here who we may not exactly be looking for anything further to develop, but because we like them, find them funny and great to speak with. Or even based on site activity etc.
That way then, people who we find of interest get to see us for us. Who we are and the faces behind the account. Real people.
Hope that makes sense.
Of course members will have their own specific reasons but I wanted to try and explain things from our point of view.
For us it's a 50/50 thing. :)

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
From a personal not so much professional point of view, in essence for us yes. We kind of follow people who we think there may be a possibility of something perhaps becoming more of it.
But additionally we also follow people here who we may not exactly be looking for anything further to develop, but because we like them, find them funny and great to speak with. Or even based on site activity etc.
That way then, people who we find of interest get to see us for us. Who we are and the faces behind the account. Real people.
Hope that makes sense.
Of course members will have their own specific reasons but I wanted to try and explain things from our point of view.
Thanks for that its now as clear as mud :D

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
For us it is because there is something that comes through in chat, forums etc that sparks an interest. This may or may not be something that develops further but all attraction has to have some foundation.

Reactions: Delightful
A

andymitel

Hope that makes sense.
Yup, just the same for me.... we are all her to meet like-minded folks, but I love this site and the banter and would love to meet some of you for a laugh even if there was no erotic chemistry....

A

andymitel

It would be great if there was a Tinder-type facility... click to express interest, but the other doesn't see your interest unless they also click on you. This would be great for shy folk who fear rejection, but if you have both clicked then the follow-up is very easy and without potential embarrassment....

Reactions: Pearls
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
This is exactly why I asked the question it seems everyone has turned every way of letting folks know your interested and pushed it into the friends zone.

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I follow people because I like interacting with them, and it is another way of getting to know people in this community.

I think it's very unfair to suggest that everything on here is somehow being subverted from a way to initiate sex into friendship. Surely if you are interested in someone you tell them? Of course we are all here because we are interested in swinging but community and friendship is a big part of that - if I want to flirt with someone I will flirt with them, I won't rely on devices and codes to do so.
I know :whistle::whistle:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
It would be great if there was a Tinder-type facility... click to express interest, but the other doesn't see your interest unless they also click on you. This would be great for shy folk who fear rejection, but if you have both clicked then the follow-up is very easy and without potential embarrassment....
I see your point but this can easily be done just by visiting a profile and striking a conversation with said account.
There's many, many ways of finding people who are into similar things and so many ways to express an interest. :)

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Its always good to know how others see what winks and the like mean on a site. Thinking we will stick to the direct approach and see what happens

D

Deleted member 1030

I might change my signature to 'cute and unhinged', best that people know what they are letting themselves in for :) It's only fair. Love me love my increasingly erratic clothing collection ;)
Nah, it's more fun finding out slowly :)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I think I need to follow more people :whistle: I seem to have unfollowed some, wasn't me though. Mr A tinkering and broke my button :rofl:

24 November 2015
I tend to be followed or I follow members I've had a good chat with and who make an effort to converse ,banter , laughter , all make for good profile reading , I also like to follow new members I've had conversations with but I always ask never just assume its ok to do so , in a way it's a way of saying you're made to feel like your part of the growing community that is S S

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I tend to be followed or I follow members I've had a good chat with and who make an effort to converse ,banter , laughter , all make for good profile reading , I also like to follow new members I've had conversations with but I always ask never just assume its ok to do so , in a way it's a way of saying you're made to feel like your part of the growing community that is S S
I never ask :whistle::D