Follows And Following

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
29 January 2019
City
Cardiff
I do the same, I hope people are not offended by my follows and I always welcome people to follow me back

20 February 2018
City
Derby
I generally ask to follow people I find attractive, funny, interesting or a combination of these things. Or someone I have made a connection with (often for one of the reasons above :D)

Although I'll bet there are people I've missed out that may be all of the above... still learning and making new connections!

I'm happy for anyone to follow me.

Reactions: Therapon
14 February 2017
City
London
I generally follow profiles that catch my attention, this can be any or combinations of the following:
1. Interesting pics (obviously, I'm a bloke and hence very visual)
2. Humour in profile, statuses and forum posts (I love to laugh!)
3. Maybe, just maybe a little air of mystery about them?

Hopefully if they follow back (admittedly I tend not to ask, assuming following does not cause offence), but would like to think sending a message receives a welcome even if it leads no where. Yes ultimately I hope meet(s) come out of it but if it doesn't, at least I can hope to have engaged with interesting people.

19 March 2015
just a few thoughts on the use of the follow system for me, I tend to follow people I find interesting not just from a meet perspective but from a chat level too, more like making friends, if they happen to follow back that’s great and probably opens doors to chat privately !

What’s your motivation for follows ? X
We tend to usually only now follow people we’ve met in real life.
However there have been exceptions to the rule when we feel there could be something there, or we like you in general and are happy for you to see our face pics and perhaps more intimate ones etc. :) x

26 October 2018
We tend to usually only now follow people we’ve met in real life.
However there have been exceptions to the rule when we feel there could be something there, or we like you in general and are happy for you to see our face pics and perhaps more intimate ones etc. :) x

Lol obviously not interesting enough for a follow then :tiphat:

L

Louise94

just a few thoughts on the use of the follow system for me, I tend to follow people I find interesting not just from a meet perspective but from a chat level too, more like making friends, if they happen to follow back that’s great and probably opens doors to chat privately !

What’s your motivation for follows ? X

I tend to follow people who’s posts I’ve enjoyed in the forums. It’s usually an indication that I’ll enjoy chatting to them and I’ve not been wrong so far. :)
Xxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I follow quite a few on this account but on our personal account we tend to only follow people we have met and who we would be interested in meeting :sneaky: