For the wrong reasons..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 16044

I know of people that have met and gotten married :)
quite a few over the time I have been swinging

I know of many sexless married men or so they claim
as a repair job you cannot just stick a swinging plaster on it and hope it heals
marriage always needs working on same as any relationship
even my own
yes I would like to repair my non existent sex life because I am married to myself :)

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Do you know of a couple, who have become involved in Swinging as a way to try and repair or reserve it their marriage?
Did it work, are they still together?

Usually it never works out and people get hurt. x
I do know of one couple ,although I never actually met them ,who joined then things went bad ,and they split ... The Lady returns every now and then but has gone completely off the radar at the moment ... not sure swinging is what she is actually looking for ....

25 January 2020
City
Manchester
Do you know of a couple, who have become involved in Swinging as a way to try and repair or reserve it their marriage?
Did it work, are they still together?

Usually it never works out and people get hurt. x
Have been with my otherhalf for 19yrs have had fun together and separately. No one has come between us and it's not weaken anything.

19 March 2015
I do know of one couple ,although I never actually met them ,who joined then things went bad ,and they split ... The Lady returns every now and then but has gone completely off the radar at the moment ... not sure swinging is what she is actually looking for ....
Hmm this is it. It can be disastrous if done for the wrong reasons. Yes it can fix things I suppose, but those who choose to do this to repair something, usually come unstuck. Sadly. interesting though she’s popping up now and again.

Have been with my otherhalf for 19yrs have had fun together and separately. No one has come between us and it's not weaken anything.
That’s great. You’re doing it for the right reasons then? Or did you get into it to try and repair something?

25 January 2020
City
Manchester
Hmm this is it. It can be disastrous if done for the wrong reasons. Yes it can fix things I suppose, but those who choose to do this to repair something, usually come unstuck. Sadly. interesting though she’s popping up now and again.

That’s great. You’re doing it for the right reasons then? Or did you get into it to try and repair something?
Oh we weren't trying to repair anything just wanted additional fun and it's been great.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015

Hasn’t done for a while .... but having talked don’t really think swinging is going to happen for her .... but I have been wrong before

19 March 2015
Oh we weren't trying to repair anything just wanted additional fun and it's been great.
Ohhh okay. Well that’s alright for you both then isn’t it? ? same here. ??
Hasn’t done for a while .... but having talked don’t really think swinging is going to happen for her .... but I have been wrong before
Who knows then? Aye it’s not for everyone really. The fun and excitement is amazing though.

D

Deleted member 11852

Yes we met up with a couple who did just that.. Then found out there was too many insecurities between them and only one side of the couple could handle swinging.. Let's just say it went tits up and not in a good way.. In case you're wondering nothing much happened but I think they are still together.. W.. :palm:

25 January 2020
City
Manchester
Yes we met up with a couple who did just that.. Then found out there was too many insecurities between them and only one side of the couple could handle swinging.. Let's just say it went tits up and not in a good way.. In case you're wondering nothing much happened but I think they are still together.. W.. :palm:
You'd have thought they would have fully discussed it before getting that far

D

Deleted member 8095

Oddly enough my first threesome was exactly this ! Two friends who were engaged hit a rough spot, (the caveat being that I didn't know at the time) we all agreed to enjoy an "evening" together, however within a week of that fateful night, the lady (she wasn't but I'll be polite!!) Was on the phone asking for some "alone" time without her other half. Needless to say I walked away quickly and didn't look back, they split up 3 months later and haven't spoken in over 20yrs, which is a shame because their kids lost a father that day. Swinging needs a rock solid basis upon which to enhance an already great relationship, a bit like a baby will find any cracks in a relationship so will swinging. (P)

D

Deleted member 3411

I observed this from events I went to, there was some swapping going on at them. Usually ended up with a split. I've always thought that Swinging only works because you are solid which is the exact opposite of because you've got problems. There's a difference between having issues in your relationship and just being bored because you haven't found anything new and exciting to do as a couple. Some I think their relationship has become stale through boredom so swinging will bring the excitement back, but the truth is is they have lost touch with each other so need to get that relationship sorted first, or even just sort that and not swing at all.
I think it's the single biggest question any couple have to ask themselves in swinging, what is our motivation, why do we want to do it? The next question is the first time you do to sit down after and honestly tell each other how you felt. A bit different for Linda and I in that we had both been swingingers before we met, but still after the first time we sat down and talked it over. For me I was delighted but not because it was horny or gave me a kick or made me feel sexy but because I felt closer to her after than I did before. Watching her play with a gorgeous South African lady was a great feeling of sharing rather than any guilt feelings or worry as to whether or not she enjoys her more than me. Linda on the other hand apart from having had a good time said she only enjoyed it cos she knew I was there, her only regret was that she wanted to see me have fun too like she had. Giving chance I'm sure you'll enjoy watching me me do that for her.

D

Deleted member 16044

Oddly enough my first threesome was exactly this ! Two friends who were engaged hit a rough spot, (the caveat being that I didn't know at the time) we all agreed to enjoy an "evening" together, however within a week of that fateful night, the lady (she wasn't but I'll be polite!!) Was on the phone asking for some "alone" time without her other half. Needless to say I walked away quickly and didn't look back, they split up 3 months later and haven't spoken in over 20yrs, which is a shame because their kids lost a father that day. Swinging needs a rock solid basis upon which to enhance an already great relationship, a bit like a baby will find any cracks in a relationship so will swinging. (P)
I am single and not in one does that exclude me and single guys, if you want to know I have a great relationship with me, myself and I x

D

Deleted member 16044

swinging back in the day of history was just meant for married people to wife swap obviously we have all evolved and single people meet couples or single guys meet upteen women and no one batters an eyelid. So are you all saying that swinging is only for people in a relationship here? I have been swinging for about 6 years as a single person, swinging is meant for all types of people not just those already in an established relationship?