Friday Night Swinging.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
So do you try and have fun on a Friday night when arranging liaisons on a weekend or aim for the traditional Swinging Saturday?

Or do you simply take what’s on offer at any given point. :D ;) x

25 July 2016
Take them as and when as some peeps work weekends and some 5 day week personaly i would like to meet on friday becouse if all goes very well theres an extra chance of a sat night follow on ;)

Reactions: Therapon
20 February 2018
City
Derby
Have done both a number of times now. Depending on where you go, Saturdays may not be open to single guys. Fridays tend to be a quieter night, more singles. Saturday is usually more couples. I guess Saturday is easier for couples with kids for examole. Having said that, every night swinging is a different experience!

TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
For us it's do what we can when we can. @Miss-Sexy-Legs normally works weekends so it is difficult to arrange meets and most people would find it difficult to fit into our weekend which is usually mon/tues or thurs/friday. So it's whenever we can.

D

Deleted member 3175

Mostly Saturdays for us as we struggle to get someone to look after the snotty one! lol xxx

Reactions: Pearls
26 October 2018
So do you try and have fun on a Friday night when arranging liaisons on a weekend or aim for the traditional Swinging Saturday?

Or do you simply take what’s on offer at any given point. :D ;) x

Please explain what’s a liaison and swinging my memory isn’t what it was lol :whistle:

14 February 2017
City
London
I rarely do last minute meets as most people either have made arrangments far in advance (especially if family/work/travel is involved on their part), or they have had a hectic few days so just prefer to recharge at home. As such I'm used ot trying to sort my diary looking usually upto 3 months in advance, I usually hope this is plenty of notice for most.

However my busy work week tends to get in the way so by the time its Friday, I find I'm only just startingmy "research".
Ir eally need to do this properly...

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
Usually we like to plan things at least a couple of weeks in advance, travel / hotel etc, although we don't have any children living at home weekends is better for us as we work all week. N&J xx