Friendly Exes

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 May 2015
City
Swansea
Most of my exes I have stayed friends with. Many of my friends when they split they have had such a bad experience that they end up hating each other I believe it's better to remain friends but I do have a few exes that I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire what are your opinions? Can you truly be friends with exes ?

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I don't have any exes....:rofl: it's not something I need to deal with but I would hope if I did that we would be friends x

D

Deleted member 8095

Nope I'm not in contact with any of my exes ! We went our separate ways for a multitude of reasons and I personally don't see the point in maintaining contact when there's no reason to do so, that being said if I split with the Mrs, we'd maintain contact obviously because of the snot jockeys !!!

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
10 July 2018
Most of my exes I have stayed friends with. Many of my friends when they split they have had such a bad experience that they end up hating each other I believe it's better to remain friends but I do have a few exes that I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire what are your opinions? Can you truly be friends with exes ?
Same here; most of my exes I’m friends with. Two notable exceptions.

But yeah, most of them I’m either still actively friends with, or at least on friendly terms.

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I don't see most of my ex's. We're neither friendly or unfriendly.
Two noticeable exceptions are my ex's I have children with.
One is the most horrid Human Being you could ever have the misfortune of meeting (if only you knew you'd understand). I try and remain amicable with her but I do just do not think she has it in her.
The other (as long time members will know) is Kaz. I wouldn't say we remained friends per se, but we can say "hello" to each other and remain amicable if only for the sake of the kids.

X

16 October 2015
City
Nuneaton
I left mine when she thought everything was fine. At first she was very pissy with me but after time she agreed that it was the right thing to do and that I had balls in what I did.
So now we’re moving on and very amicable with each other which is a good thing for the sake of our kids.
We were together 27 years and married for 21 so we have lots of good memories together so I guess I’ll box them up and open them up from time to time.
Time is always and should be a great healer