Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

From one swinging site to another.. my experience.

My experience of another swinging site. This is not a sob story...this is a story of resilience This story isn't pretty reading and believe me...
By Lips_Pearls · 10 May 2018 ·
Rating:
5/5,
  1. Lips_Pearls

Lips_Pearls PV Sprtr

Lips_Pearls submitted a new Article:

From one swinging site to another.. my experience.

Read more about this article here...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sammy

Sammy PV

Fabulous article
    Sorry to hear of the awful experiences

Respect to the author for the honesty in the article

Well done for challenging the system !!

Of course I agree totally with everything you've said about this community
    Sx

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Lips_Pearls

Lips_Pearls PV Sprtr

Agreed. I won't really pass comment as this time I think it would be a bit unfair to, given the fact we've been asked to post it? But it's a harrowing account - but and sadly, one we're familiar with at the same time. x

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Lips_Pearls

Lips_Pearls PV Sprtr

Have to mention something on this...
    What's worrying me in particular, is another instance of a very similar issue again very recently.
    Why on earth is it allowed to be so prevalent and most of all, why do so many people put up with it?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. BoltonBiFemCpl

BoltonBiFemCpl PV Sprtr

Thats dead easy to answer. First of all most people dont even know it goes on and secondly the site dont give a shit what goes on. If they start to moderate a bit as they did before using any bugger then the Mods become power drunk i am sure we have all seen that. Then the Mods need mods and before you know it you have to get shut of the lot so its just easier to let everyone for themselves and sit back and keep checking that bank balance.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Lips_Pearls

Lips_Pearls PV Sprtr

Amen to that! (y)

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Recently had abusive messages on another site. Such cowards when they delete their account straight after, or block you so you can't reply.
    Yup, just cowatds for sure. They wouldn't dream of saying it to my face, just jealous keyboard warriors. Keep the messages coming, it's great entertainment, my sister and I have a good giggle over them.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice