Fuck and go sites

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
Following on from my morals thread,and finding out it wasn't just me that had the unfortunate pleasure of being on that shithole site.I thought I would be nosey and find out about people's negative experiences,on drabs as it's so commonly known.
I've had it all from threats,abuse,stalkers and shit sex from domme wannabes. The worst for me was being told even the Ipswich strangler wouldn't want me.That was a confidence blow ?.
What is your worst experience?Could you go back there knowing that it is the worst place to be for genuine swingers?

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
i would say the most memorable "insult" was that my cock was a "decapitated Turkish forearm"... since then i have occasionally referred to it as such to with a few mates
As far as insults go,that is kind of cute I suppose ?. My tops ones from there would be.
If your tits cover your face,i'd fuck you.
I thought i'd message you because you look better at 1am.
How did you get out of seaworld?
Are you up for adoption?.Sorry I thought this was blue cross(I did laugh at that tbh)
There are more classics ? x

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
As far as insults go,that is kind of cute I suppose ?. My tops ones from there would be.
Are you up for adoption?.Sorry I thought this was blue cross(I did laugh at that tbh)
tbh I spent like a min laughing and replying to them saying thanks for the laugh :p

but wow thats alot of shit you get

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
tbh I spent like a min laughing and replying to them saying thanks for the laugh :p

but wow thats alot of shit you get
Thats without the how much messages.
There's nothing like an offer of 45 quid ,for a suck and go, to keep my confidence levels at bay ?.
Most people never even rounded it up to a straight 50 ?.
They only got worse if I replied,and reporting did fuck all x

livvye123

MOTM

12 April 2021
City
Maidstone
WTF ?!! honestly you are one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen !!

D

Deleted member 11852

I think we're really lucky because this is the only site we have ever been on.. We have only had 1 bad comment on here.. About my size.. I told them to read our info as its in there.. Apart from that it's been great..... W.. ??

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
I think we're really lucky because this is the only site we have ever been on.. We have only had 1 bad comment on here.. About my size.. I told them to read our info as its in there.. Apart from that it's been great..... W.. ??
You are definitely lucky! I'm pleased someone never had to experience the non stop nastiness, before finding the perfect site x

D

Deleted member 11852

You are definitely lucky! I'm pleased someone never had to experience the non stop nastiness, before finding the perfect site x
It sounds awful.. Nobody deserves to be treated like that.. Tbh that would never happen here.. Admin are fantastic.. I don't think anyone is interested on that other shite.. Sorry site.. ?.. I honestly believe if we left this site it would be because we have decided to leave the lifestyle.. We would never even think about joining anywhere else..... at least you seem a lot happier here... W.. X??

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Following on from my morals thread,and finding out it wasn't just me that had the unfortunate pleasure of being on that shithole site.I thought I would be nosey and find out about people's negative experiences,on drabs as it's so commonly known.
I've had it all from threats,abuse,stalkers and shit sex from domme wannabes. The worst for me was being told even the Ipswich strangler wouldn't want me.That was a confidence blow ?.
What is your worst experience?Could you go back there knowing that it is the worst place to be for genuine swingers?
Genuine swingers … The “G” wordo_O
I’ve not had a bad experience,never had the likes of what you have had to endure that’s just out of order …
The worst part is the fakes and time wasters oh and I was given some advice today that I should “ lie about my age drop it down below 50 “ to attract more people….apparently it’s the done thing :palm:

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
I’ve not had a bad experience,never had the likes of what you have had to endure that’s just out of order …
The worst part is the fakes and time wasters oh and I was given some advice today that I should “ lie about my age drop it down below 50 “ to attract more people….apparently it’s the done thing :palm:
What idiot told you that? X

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
The only people who need to lie in this lifestyle, to "attract more people" are the desperate, easy people MP.It's not the done thing at all unless you mean on drabs,in which case it's the only way you can get the attention, people apparently crave x

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
The only people who need to lie in this lifestyle, to "attract more people" are the desperate, easy people MP.It's not the done thing at all unless you mean on drabs,in which case it's the only way you can get the attention, people apparently crave x
I didn’t mean it was here …

• Haha
Reactions: Pearls and Skippy01