Full Swap.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Is it for you?
Is it not for you?
Some people have valid reasons to play & meet this way (hate the words play & meet) but perhaps you don't quite understand the difference?
I recall someone who we had spoken with, who thought soft swap meant something totally different. Thinking it was something to do with not hitting anyone physically as in spanking et al, massaging and just being comforting to the other person(s), in a caring, kind and considerate way - as in just loving and comforting.
So what is your poison?
Full swap, soft swap, same room?
Spill beans and who knows who will contact you from this. :sneaky: ;) x

Reactions: TherLegs
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
We have covered a whole range from soft swap, to full swap, same room, separate room, solo play, single guys from time to time. Above all what we look for is quality and not quantity but we go with the flow really and are open minded to trying most things. After all how can you definitively say you don't like something unless you've tried it? My preference (Looby) is full swap if I have to state one but it's the journey that's important x

13 October 2018
City
Portsmouth
hi folks,not sure what full and soft means but had a couple of most excellent ffms and looking to try mmf,mmmmmf,fffffm,fmfmfmfmfmf, :lol:
nah but seriously im just curious and will to try and see how it all pans out.. maybe the best thing in the world or maybe just not for me.. who knows till i try. So im just slowly gettin the hang of things here and atm just enjoying the site... dreading 2maro dont have fishnets and i will be abroad... lol

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I have read so many stories of people who full swap but can't get back to where they were, I know it's what swinging is really about but I believe that is something between two people in a marriage who love each other. Anything else goes of course :whistle: