Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

Fun Timez

Discussion in 'Fantasy & Story Forums' started by Tinytom3, 12 September 2016.

1. Anyone know of fun things to do to open me up to the community in public ?

2. Not sure what you mean by this? X

3. Yep follow the joining instructions as given by @Admin.
    Photos, profile and introduce yourself on forum, PV verified, that's the start.
    As a SG it takes time to get to know people and people to know you...Rome wasn't built in day :0))

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. The-A-Team

The-A-Team PV Sprtr

Well, strangest question, I've read in a while, but as @SexyTatts has stated. Your seriously in need of your profile been COMPLETED.
    I think as a wannabe Cuckold, you need to Get your act together, sort out your profile, stop snivelling about your size, and work harder to please the women on here, before the real men come along, and leave you playing in the corner on your own with no one to watch !!!.
    This is a swinging site, people on here will expect you to follow an etiquette to join with them (if at all) and all cuckolds need someone to show them their/or any weaknesses sexually for it to work.
    Little steps give big results.
    @The-A-Team

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Pearls

Pearls Site Owner Staff Admin

:eek:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Therapon

Therapon Admin Admin Sprtr

Hello @Tinytom3, yes I can think of plenty of things but I assume you are talking about getting involved in swinging. I suggest you really need to look at this forum Hints and Tips for Swingers then you can decide is swinging is for you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I spat my drink.out.. stop.that snivelling that boy.. :eek: :rofl:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Told! :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice