Fun Timez

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 2610

Yep follow the joining instructions as given by @Admin.
Photos, profile and introduce yourself on forum, PV verified, that's the start.
As a SG it takes time to get to know people and people to know you...Rome wasn't built in day :0))

27 April 2015
Well, strangest question, I've read in a while, but as @SexyTatts has stated. Your seriously in need of your profile been COMPLETED.
I think as a wannabe Cuckold, you need to Get your act together, sort out your profile, stop snivelling about your size, and work harder to please the women on here, before the real men come along, and leave you playing in the corner on your own with no one to watch !!!.
This is a swinging site, people on here will expect you to follow an etiquette to join with them (if at all) and all cuckolds need someone to show them their/or any weaknesses sexually for it to work.
Little steps give big results.
@The-A-Team

M

meet_the_fockers

Well, strangest question, I've read in a while, but as @SexyTatts has stated. Your seriously in need of your profile been COMPLETED.
I think as a wannabe Cuckold, you need to Get your act together, sort out your profile, stop snivelling about your size, and work harder to please the women on here, before the real men come along, and leave you playing in the corner on your own with no one to watch !!!.
This is a swinging site, people on here will expect you to follow an etiquette to join with them (if at all) and all cuckolds need someone to show them their/or any weaknesses sexually for it to work.
@The-A-Team
I spat my drink.out.. stop.that snivelling that boy.. :eek: :rofl:

Reactions: Therapon
M

MickeyBlueBalls

@The-A-Team
Told! :)

Reactions: The-A-Team