What's new
Social Swinging - A Community Swinging Site

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding as well as connect with other members! A safer swinging site.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Gangbangs

BatDan

PV
Hi, wondering if anyone here had been gang banged? how you got into it? did you enjoy it? how many people joined in?

I have been gang banged,
I had fantasised over it and wawnted to try.
I loved it.
I had 4 men at once

I have watched a partner do and joined in.

would love to be 'made' to watch a partner do it.

Vanezza

PV
Sprtr
I have many fantasies about being gangbanged by 15 different men including my Neil although the number keeps rising :rofl: turns me on a lot but sometimes the reality can be quite different

Vxxx

BatDan

PV
I have many fantasies about being gangbanged by 15 different men including my Neil although the number keeps rising :rofl: turns me on a lot but sometimes the reality can be quite different

Vxxx
I know what you mean. When I started swinging with my x wife, I initially (because I was insecure) didn't want her to go with men.

To help me get over it. We rranged for her to have a gang bang with 6 guys we trusted.

It was very hot. Tho a few had performance anxiety. We all has a great time and I got over my insecurity.

I also understand about fantasy escalation. My current cuckhold fantasy went from imaginary Domme partner fucking a bbc in front of me. To 3 bbc... to 'I have done these 6, find me more.!' Lol