Genie In The Lamp

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

A world with Peace. Love and Understanding. No that isn't a throw away answer. I recon a world with all those would make all other things either better or more fun to have.

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
A world with Peace. Love and Understanding. No that isn't a throw away answer. I recon a world with all those would make all other things either better or more fun to have.
All three are needed to any one of them, and I agree.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Simple - more love, less hate. No wars, peace for all and equality for all regardless of sexuality, gender, identity, colour, race.. and so on. Equality and end of poverty too where people had the very basics at minimum.
Fed up with all the bloodshed and hatred and wish it could all stop.

I'd love for war in particular to stop, but as long as there is mankind - we will always have war.
More love, less hate. That would be amazing.
We're destined to just destroy ourselves. (n)

On a 'site' note second wish - more bums on seats and better ways of getting to those who are fed up elsewhere but don't know about us yet. :D

Third, hmm... Get even more sexy peeps on socials, parties and events. ;)

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

1.....No poverty....equal wealth for all.
2.....Cures for life threatening illness and diseases.
3......Love....cos we all need that

Xxx

Reactions: 2ofus and Admin
T

Terryg

Simple - more love, less hate. No wars, peace for all and equality for all regardless of sexuality, gender, identity, colour, race.. and so on. Equality and end of poverty too where people had the very basics at minimum.
Fed up with all the bloodshed and hatred and wish it could all stop.

I'd love for war in particular to stop, but as long as there is mankind - we will always have war.
More love, less hate. That would be amazing.
We're destined to just destroy ourselves. (n)

On a 'site' note second wish - more bums on seats and better ways of getting to those who are fed up elsewhere but don't know about us yet. :D

Third, hmm... Get even more sexy peeps on socials, parties and events. ;)
I think someone was listening today!!

Reactions: Admin
27 April 2015
Hmmmmm 3 wishes 1) Eternity with Mrs A Team and great health for us both, 2) total happiness for our children, 3) and enough money to say sod off when we felt like it.
Anything else doesn't matter xx

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Okay so the classic genie in the lamp, you rub it and genie gives you three wishes what are they?

(Please no wishing for more wishes bullcrap)
Oppps bad form I never said mine did I

1. Enough money to be comfortable not rich just comfortable

2. A nice house a little bit of land (I fancy have a cider orchard don't know why)

3. Wetbob, years ago I used to row well scull in a boat called wetbob and I would love to own and restore/modernise (i'm not sure which) her

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
3 ...
Money .... It makes life easier
Love ......it makes life better
Health..... It makes life worth living ...
One out of three I need to rub that lamp harder ... :D

N

NigelandJulie

1.. Turn clock back, so i could start my life with Julie earlier :love:
2.. Never started smoking :mad: :mad:
3.. Enjoy gardening :rofl::rofl:

M

MickeyBlueBalls

I'd outlaw religion, banish poverty and make our planet a sustainable environment.