Genital piercings.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Genital piercings

• Hell yeah, major turn on!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Hell naw, major turn off!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Meh. Eitherway.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
So I was looking at tattoos earlier today (love 'em, majorn turn but I digress) and I went down the rabbit hole of piercings, and specifically the absolute variety of male and female genital piercings.

Big ones, small ones, some as big as yer head (jewellery, that is) and I was interested in the opinion of the masses.

Are you turned on by genital piercings?
If so, which one and why?
If not, what turns you off about them?

Over to you, perverts ;)

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Just seem way too risky for me. I have had to physically remove a nipple ring from a torn off, hanging by a bloody thread nipple. And have a lesbian couple friend who have managed to get a clit hood bar stuck inside their partners clit hood ring, it was a hilarious story of their many hours long struggle to separate but sounds painful. Xx G

Reactions: AutumnH and MP386
D

Deleted member 8095

I love my prince Albert piercing, yes there was a sharp scratch as the needle went through the skin but it was so worth it. Mrs Hep can take or leave it. Two ladies that I've swung with have said that they enjoyed it and that it was something new. On a lady I do like piercings so long as they aren't over the top ( a ton of surgical steel in their labia) !!

Reactions: AutumnH