Gents in couples ...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Me I’d have a quiet word is his ear, inform him he’s a complete wanker see what he does and then get him chucked out and if they need a hand no problem ??? xxx :0)) T

Miss C says she’d knee him in the bollocks ??? xxxx :0)) T&C
Wow what a lot of ratings for this post. Personally I don’t agree with violence but would agree with @diamondseekingrock2020 post above which is the most sensible. Obviously no one else agrees with that. Very strange seeing as the club have staff in place to watch such behaviour o_O @diamondseekingrock2020you are bang on.
@Jaynerobert i can not comment, I have however experienced more perving from males from a couple. They tend to hide behind their wives and think they can get away with such behaviour. One in particular at our first birthday bash where he letched, said hello with his hands, whispered in my ear with his dribbles, told me I was beautiful whilst stroking his pathetic ego........... oh And his wife was beside me.
Apart from one single gent, I have never had a problem.
I agree with Miss Diamond. The management should be informed and go from there.

24 June 2019
City
Washington
Love your replies! Thank you.

So I told R that this bloke had grabbed me, R looked back over at him and saw him giving it the big one in our direction ... R did take a bit of persuading not to go and ‘have a word’ himself, the security guy took the SG outside for a bit and then he didn’t come near us again.

Another guy that we were talking to had the viewpoint of ‘well it’s not like he grabbed her pussy!’ so I was just asking to see if you were all on the same page as us!

Loving it but some parts are a bit of a minefield for us newbies.

J x

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015

So I told R that this bloke had grabbed me, R looked back over at him and saw him giving it the big one in our direction ... R did take a bit of persuading not to go and ‘have a word’ himself, the security guy took the SG outside for a bit and then he didn’t come near us again.

Another guy that we were talking to had the viewpoint of ‘well it’s not like he grabbed her pussy!’ so I was just asking to see if you were all on the same page as us!

J x
Sorry to read you had such an experience, hopefully you don’t think all is single blokes are the same ..... it’s sad people act in such a way :(

11 November 2019

J x
I think I’d let him know “what time it is” ?gobsmacked it can happen?

Reactions: Jaynerobert
25 January 2020
City
Manchester

J x
That's shocking, but at least you were able to act calmly and responsibly and not knee them in the balls.
Hopefully it shouldn't put you off going to places, never let the minority of idiots spoil things for you both, or taint the majority as not every one is like that.

D

Deleted member 16044

I’m surprised he tried it with R there to be honest!
Sadly Respect with SOME guys just does not seem to reside in them, if a woman wants you she will tell you. Whether or not it is online or offline x
sleazy guys are a pain
When I went first time I was aprehensive but I had no advances I was too busy snogging and dancing x

Reactions: PRG978