Gents, When She's Not Interested.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
14 February 2017
City
London
So, in my years I've had quite a number of successes, and a LOT of failures! This is an introspective analysis of where some of those failures were, hopefully keeping it light and humourous. While not nececessarily apportining blame. So with that (in no certain order), to borrow a movie title, lets look at my top 7 when "She's not that into you":

1. Her replies to any online interacton are platonic and usually one word answers.
  2. You email her (twice) the email is either unread for months, or deleted without being read: Either way, you get no reply.
  3. When you say hello in person, she ignores you or says/pretends not to have heard you.
  4. When you try to get 5 mins of her time (in person) she always has something else to do at that precise moment.
  5. In person, (when you do mange 5 minutes together) her body language is guarded and facing away from you. She's silent most of the time, and any conversation you initiate is met with close-ended responses. She's signifying she doesn't want to continue the conversation.
  6. No matter what's going on elsewhere, how bored a time she's having and how she can't seem to get offers or meet any decent men at any point, it happens no matter what offer or solution you make, she'd rather stay home in flip-flops and house robe.
  7. She's posted a "meet today", you respond, she reads it, you see she reads it. She updates her info/status with "Why are there no decent men about when you want one?"

That's when you know, she's just not that into you.