Getting it on ?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
Me being totally paranoid doesn't help with meets.. I think I've got a 9 stone athlete inside me trying to get out... Trouble is he's been trying to get out for years... W.. X??
I'm probably the wrong person to comment because i'm not into 9 stone athletes ? But nowt wrong with you W! And great to see you embracing yourself in pics more ? And yes I do look in media from time to time ? x

17 August 2021
Me being totally paranoid doesn't help with meets.. I think I've got a 9 stone athlete inside me trying to get out... Trouble is he's been trying to get out for years... W.. X??
As an American I assume 9 stone athlete translates to you think you should have the body of an athlete or nobody will like you.
Not every guy wants a woman with the body of an athlete.
Some guys would find an athlete too skinny, others would be afraid she would hurt him.
Roses have thorns but nobody avoids roses.
They are careful around the thorns but everybody still enjoys the rose.
Imagine if every rose hid because they thought no one would like them because of the thorns.
Be happy with what you have.

D

Deleted member 11852

As an American I assume 9 stone athlete translates to you think you should have the body of an athlete or nobody will like you.
Not every guy wants a woman with the body of an athlete.
Some guys would find an athlete too skinny, others would be afraid she would hurt him.
Roses have thorns but nobody avoids roses.
They are careful around the thorns but everybody still enjoys the rose.
Imagine if every rose hid because they thought no one would like them because of the thorns.
Be happy with what you have.
No what I actually meant was for how physically active I am I definitely shouldn't be the size that I am.. Even the cardiologist says I'm just unlucky because I'm actually quite fit.. I have always been big.. Even in my 20,s I was a milkman,, played 5 a side football 3 times a week but was still 15 stone.... I'm convinced now I've upset someone in higher power... W.. ??

• Haha
Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
17 August 2021
No what I actually meant was for how physically active I am I definitely shouldn't be the size that I am.. Even the cardiologist says I'm just unlucky because I'm actually quite fit.. I have always been big.. Even in my 20,s I was a milkman,, played 5 a side football 3 times a week but was still 15 stone.... I'm convinced now I've upset someone in higher power... W.. ??
My theory on life is, we already lived and died and this is hell.
So you upset a higher power and were sent to this life.
They make you believe in heaven but when you die they say SURPRISE! And send you back to go through life again.
My alternate theory is we are in ant farm like toy on some giant kid's desk and he is mean and tortures us .