Getting it on ?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
10 August 2021
Not at all, you can go for it. MaleMan some advice for this young man From a gents point of view ?
RUN RUN DUDE GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN !!!!.....AHHHHH...*trails off* xD Pearls asking me to dish out advice like I wasn't gonna abuse the opportunity :p

Serious advice, I've just been on here awhile and best thing I can say is be yourself, don't be pushy, get involved where you can but only where your comfortable don't force yourself into anywhere you don't wanna be. Be respectful to others because they'll respect you back :D. Pretty standard be a decent person preamble.

12 November 2019
RUN RUN DUDE GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN !!!!.....AHHHHH...*trails off* xD Pearls asking me to dish out advice like I wasn't gonna abuse the opportunity :p

Serious advice, I've just been on here awhile and best thing I can say is be yourself, don't be pushy, get involved where you can but only where your comfortable don't force yourself into anywhere you don't wanna be. Be respectful to others because they'll respect you back :D. Pretty standard be a decent person preamble.
Love the sound of it!.. I treat people the way I like to be treated I remember my please and thank yous as I've always said my mum brought me up not dragged me up!.. ??

• Love
Reactions: MaleMan and Pearls
10 August 2021
he’s a good guy
Rick And Morty Fake News GIF by Adult Swim
?

• Haha
Reactions: Pearls