Going Down On A Woman

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
12 August 2015
City
Liverpool
Since the lovely @Pearls did a thread for giving a blow job, I thought I'd do one on going down on a female. This is open to everyone.

Personally I dislike going down on a woman, though if my partner at the time enjoys it, I may go down on her anyway. My reason is purely I'm not keen on the taste (no offense ladies).
I'm also not keen.... Actually I love a guy/gal going down on me, I just don't like admitting it most of the time, and tend to try and stop them, simply for my own hang ups on the act itself.

30 June 2015
City
Brighton
Since the lovely @Pearls did a thread for giving a blow job, I thought I'd do one on going down on a female. This is open to everyone.

Personally I dislike going down on a woman, though if my partner at the time enjoys it, I may go down on her anyway. My reason is purely I'm not keen on the taste (no offense ladies).
I'm also not keen.... Actually I love a guy/gal going down on me, I just don't like admitting it most of the time, and tend to try and stop them, simply for my own hang ups on the act itself.

I adore going down on a lady and I love the taste, every one has its own flavour! Enjoy when you can bring her off and she pulls your head deeper in as she climaxes! Ooer, best stop there! lol xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Okay... First of all I want to ask you all if you choose to reply, please keep it on track and please don't post offensive remarks or comments.

For me personally? Without being too smutty etc. (smut is allowed but I am trying to be pr0) - for me oral sex with a lady is one of my biggest turn ons. @Pearls will testify to this.. :love:
I mean that..
I can get more aroused and have a good mind f..k by doing that than actually being physically touched myself. It's a HUGE turn on and especially if I know how it is being appreciated. Granted you have to be relaxed to enjoy it, but the scent and taste of a woman.. providing there is exceptional hygiene, is something that drives me wild and I can easily do a marathon session doing just that.
I love it and had no complains thus far.. ;) :) x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Okay... First of all I want to ask you all if you choose to reply, please keep it on track and please don't post offensive remarks or comments.

For me personally? Without being too smutty etc. (smut is allowed but I am trying to be pr0) - for me oral sex with a lady is one of my biggest turn ons. @Pearls will testify to this.. :love:
I mean that..
I can get more aroused and have a good mind f..k by doing that than actually being physically touched myself. It's a HUGE turn on and especially if I know how it is being appreciated. Granted you have to be relaxed to enjoy it, but the scent and taste of a woman.. providing there is exceptional hygiene, is something that drives me wild and I can easily do a marathon session doing just that.
I love it and had no complains thus far.. ;) :) x
Baby :whistle:;):sneaky: