Gone Too Far???

• Thread starter Deleted member 3657
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3657

Doing a bit of YouTube surfing and came across some SJW vids and one in particular jumped out about a woman called Zinnia Jones who claims that men must date trans women otherwise you are a bigot, homophobic and transphobic.

Is it discriminatory to refuse to date a trans woman?

Have things gone so far that left wing liberals can now dictate who we date purely on their own ideology?

I'll date who the fuck I want, but because I'm straight and don't find transgender men attractive in any way shape or form does not mean I'm phobic in any way. How fucking dare they dictate my personal taste.

Thoughts?

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Doing a bit of YouTube surfing and came across some SJW vids and one in particular jumped out about a woman called Zinnia Jones who claims that men must date trans women otherwise you are a bigot, homophobic and transphobic.

Is it discriminatory to refuse to date a trans woman?

Have things gone so far that left wing liberals can now dictate who we date purely on their own ideology?

I'll date who the fuck I want, but because I'm straight and don't find transgender men attractive in any way shape or form does not mean I'm phobic in any way. How fucking dare they dictate my personal taste.

Thoughts?
I would have to agree with you .... definitely not for me ....

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 3657

But what's your opinion on the fact that because it's not for you that you can now be classed as a bigot, transphobic and homophobic?

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Freedom of choice. Did you see the poor woman this week who said to her neighbour “are you going to build a snowman” he called her sexist and took it to social media where she got trashed for not using the term “snow person”
So what would a snow person look like? Would you give this snow person breasts?

D

Deleted member 6485

Freedom of choice. Did you see the poor woman this week who said to her neighbour “are you going to build a snowman” he called her sexist and took it to social media where she got trashed for not using the term “snow person”
That ^^^,is ridiculous. They are, have been, and always will be snowmen x

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 3657

It really is getting nuts :tiphat:

D

Deleted member 3657

Oh @meandlis you don't think it's my own choice or taste and that I'm transphobic because my taste is biological women?

D

Deleted member 1030

Oh @meandlis you don't think it's my own choice or taste and that I'm transphobic because my taste is biological women?
If you can point out to me where I've said that, I will apologise and leave the site in shame.
If not, I will happily accept your apology.

D

Deleted member 3657

I don't want to get in to a whole PC debate as that could spiral fuck knows where, but stay on topic that a man can now be classed as phobic because they would not want to date a trans person.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I’m not trans phobic, homophobic, racist but we shouldn’t be told what to do. Why should I be told to date a transgender female to male or face being accused of being phobic. Nah.

4 January 2018
City
Doncaster
Everyone as a right to be who they are in this world as they aren't hurting anyone we life in a world of ignorance and pple should read and think before they speak and changing things to what we called them grewing up is ridiculous x

D

Deleted member 3657

I was in the middle of writing a reply that explained why I disagreed, until you accused me of calling you a bigot.
Show me where I said you called me a bigot please.

My OP is about having a personal choice is who I can date without being labelled homophobic, transphobic or a bigot. To which you disagreed.

D

Deleted member 3657

Everyone as a right to be who they are in this world as they aren't hurting anyone we life in a world of ignorance and pple should read and think before they speak and changing things to what we called them grewing up is ridiculous x

Live and let live I say.
Guys, the post isn't about how people choose to live their lives. I've nothing against anyone. I've served with trans people. And still good friends with them. It's about being labelled a bigot and transphobic purely on the fact of personal taste in who people wish to date.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Unless I misunderstand my English then the original article (not the post) is in itself bigotry. I'll leave it there.

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I’m not trans phobic, homophobic, racist but we shouldn’t be told what to do. Why should I be told to date a transgender female to male or face being accused of being phobic. Nah.
Because for some activists in/for marginalized groups it's not about acceptance, understanding and equality but revenge for being mistreated.

P.s. my view of this,
I know a retired lady who says she isn't gay and never has been it just happens that the love of her life was another woman, and to be together they had to literally run away to London form Cork.