Got To Thinking..

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

meet_the_fockers

Whats the worst thing, youve heard about, been told about, re a club experience?
We where at a club social.
A young lady ahem.. informed us.. that she thought it funny.. to take guys, into the glory hole room.. smile sweetly pretend she was the giver.. and then proceed to get her sub do the sucking.. un-beknows to the unsuspecting victim.
They where of course, informed later!!
Now to me this is abuse, its also pretty sick, and certainly no laughing matter!!
I'm still debating reporting to the clubs she frequents... just goes to show you never really know someone do you... im actually still reeling!
So whats the worse youve seen/heard.
Would you report it?

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Whats the worst thing, youve heard about, been told about, re a club experience?
A young lady ahem.. informed us.. that she thought it funny.. to take guys, into the glory hole room.. smile sweetly pretend she was the giver.. and then proceed to get her sub do the sucking.. un-beknows to the unsuspecting victim.
Now to me this is abuse, its also pretty sick, and certainly no laughing matter!!
I'm still debating reporting to the clubs she frequents... just goes to show you never really know someone do you... im actually still reeling!
Would you report it?
Blimey! :eek: I think that should be reported. That's abuse... simple. x

14 April 2016
City
London
Worst I've seen was at a couple only night with my ex. We were in a private room playing which had a window and we had people outside, clearly drunk, giving an off putting running commentary and criticisms on us playing.

Later on we were in another private room (which didnt have a lock on but clear when people were in there) by the jacuzzi area - where there was a really drunk couple. The woman was heard saying she needs the toilet and then walked in on us. The guy then shouts 'theres a hot tub here' and then proceeds to piss in the hot tub and all over the side.

We quickly got ourselves dressed and left, advising the management on the way out

D

Deleted member 3657

Its a sexual assault. Imagine a woman thinking she is going to be with a woman and when she gets there her bf takes over. Only difference is that it's a guy who's been tricked in this instance. Other way round it would still be classed as a sexual assault as it was not consensual. Has to be reported.

M

meet_the_fockers

Its a sexual assault. Imagine a woman thinking she is going to be with a woman and when she gets there her bf takes over. Only difference is that it's a guy who's been tricked in this instance. Other way round it would still be classed as a sexual assault as it was not consensual. Has to be reported.
I dont think it makes a difference, whatever sex they are.. in all.honesty hun..
Just watch which glory holes you.. stick your cuthbert in ok? ;) x

D

Deleted member 3657

I dont think it makes a difference, whatever sex they are.. in all.honesty hun..
Just watch which glory holes you.. stick your cuthbert in ok? ;) x

I agree it makes no difference. A sexual assault is just that, regardless of it being male or female. Sometimes these things get dumbed down because it involves the man being the victim. Not as common or reported. Has to be reported. No question about it.

Reactions: Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

I agree it makes no difference. A sexual assault is just that, regardless of it being male or female. Sometimes these things get dumbed down because it involves the man being the victim. Not as common or reported. Has to be reported. No question about it.
I know hun... i suspect i need to do something, about this..
Guess i best don the batfink wings.. ;)

M

meet_the_fockers

I think personally if it was me and I found out it was not a female I would be sick don't get me wrong im not against male to male contact its just not for me
Its not the point hun, irrespective of what genders where involved, its the principal. Its just wrong i would agree, with all of the coments above.. it really does, amount to sexual abuse.

25 July 2016
Sorry I should have added but was distracted by doing 3 things at once lol .Yes I agree and should be reported asap to the management and then ask if they could pass the word around to other clubs

D

Deleted member 1402

Would you report it?

Discretion has been shocking this weekend

D

Deleted member 1402

There is a world of difference between agreeing to be sucked by a guy/tv and it been done as a joke, disgusting behaviour! X

glory holes are all about taking a risk, otherwise you'd just have on out in the open.
I wouldn't wanna give an anonymous bj.

Status
Not open for further replies.