Great Advertising For Swingfields 2016

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Swingfields have great advertising again this year as they are in the press again, by the Mirror.
:D

Orgy and wife-swapping festival to attract 700 swingers to sleepy rural community
"A sleepy rural community is bracing itself for the arrival of 700 swingers at Europe's biggest orgy and wife-swapping festival.

The three-day event upset some locals last year with reports of gatecrashers trying to get into the all-ticket 'secret site' through their gardens.
Residents also complained about loud music and banners proclaiming 'three is the magic number'.
Despite attempts to keep the venue secret in past years, organisers have booked the same spot in the Forest of Dean, Glos., for the 2016 festival as 2015.

It is being billed as Europe's biggest outdoor event for "lifestylers" with tickets for 700 swingers - 200 more than last year."

Source;
Orgy and wife-swapping festival to attract 700 swingers to rural community
:gimp: :serial_Flasher::surprise:

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
This is why the FOF won't get exposed as it is on private land and not council, I think a lot will pull out this year as last years exposure didn't go down well with revellers, would you risk your face splashed accross the papers for all to see including your family..:eek:

Reactions: Therapon

ThePlaygrounds

VIP Member
20 September 2015
City
Markyate
Hi there
Well as one of the main sponsors of Swingfields 2016 and a regular of this festival I'm not particularly concerned about the press trying to snap images from a mile away. As you will see from the article featured no ones face was shown and no number plates on vehicles were shown either.

The photos that were printed was taken by a local reporter on the day before the festival started last year.
There was one local woman who came to the gates of the festival complaining about music noise during the day which was strange as there was no music playing at the time. the local council came down and checked the noise level and deemed it way below the legal limit. As a show of good faith Swingfields then turned the music down further.

I don't think this will put people off going this year, if anything they sold out of tickets over a week ago, so yes expect 700 like minded people like us enjoying a weekend in the country.

If people are worried about the press writing stories about what they love to do then simply don't go ... the local press has nothing better to write about because nothing ever happens in that part of the world, so any story that might get there paper into the national tabloids for 5 minuets is going to be something they will jump at.

I think this years festival will be the best yet and I know Stu & Debs will be ensuring the security for the festival will be even tighter than ever.

If anyone from Social Swinging is going this year, have a truly wonderful festival .... its all just swings and roundabouts really lol xxx

Rod xxx

19 March 2015
Hi there
Well as one of the main sponsors of Swingfields 2016 and a regular of this festival I'm not particularly concerned about the press trying to snap images from a mile away. As you will see from the article featured no ones face was shown and no number plates on vehicles were shown either.

The photos that were printed was taken by a local reporter on the day before the festival started last year.
There was one local woman who came to the gates of the festival complaining about music noise during the day which was strange as there was no music playing at the time. the local council came down and checked the noise level and deemed it way below the legal limit. As a show of good faith Swingfields then turned the music down further.

I don't think this will put people off going this year, if anything they sold out of tickets over a week ago, so yes expect 700 like minded people like us enjoying a weekend in the country.

If people are worried about the press writing stories about what they love to do then simply don't go ... the local press has nothing better to write about because nothing ever happens in that part of the world, so any story that might get there paper into the national tabloids for 5 minuets is going to be something they will jump at.

I think this years festival will be the best yet and I know Stu & Debs will be ensuring the security for the festival will be even tighter than ever.

If anyone from Social Swinging is going this year, have a truly wonderful festival .... its all just swings and roundabouts really lol xxx

Rod xxx
I'm sure it will be all fine as it has been before.. ;)
The people in the shots are members here.

It's all good advertising, especially for swingers who may not even be on sites or online etc. This is advertising which may reach people who may not necessarily do much online. :)

15 August 2015
City
Gloucester
There is a larger security presence on site,more security checks beforehand and during the festival this year. Relatively few people were ultimately *that* bothered in the end last year over the coverage and support for the event was brilliant. More people have booked this year than ever before. It should be fantastic.

The local paper writes rubbish - and the story was syndicated out to red tops and quality such as the Daily M***. It's my local paper and I stopped buying/ reading it years ago because of the poor quality of 'news' reporting and incredibly bad proofreading (incorrect use of their/ they're/ there and similar, lots of typos and poor spelling & grammar, for example)

Reactions: Admin
B

Bump-n-Grind

How could you possibly go of the press are allowed that kind of access to write that kind of sensationalism.
Imagine getting your parents to have the kids for the weekend cos "we need some time for the two of us", for The Sun to bust you on a Monday morning with the additional bullshit of debauchery, drugs & excess.
Awful, we all need a lot more discretion than that

D

Deleted member 1402

It was only a matter of time before the press got tickets to get in. The comments made me laugh!
"something is wrong with our society"
"Mingers, not swingers"
It wouldn't stop me going, if I ever had the chance.

27 May 2016
City
Grimsby
M

Marky191268

It's also covered in The Sun online as well.

On the plus side, seems like everyone was having a good time

D

Deleted member 1030

Yes, I can see this being an important story.
The public MUST know these things!
I mean, huge political upheaval in our own country, terrorism across the world, ice caps melting and hate-crime running amok in our streets is all well and good, but what are these people thinking about?? :eek: Going camping, having fun and not harming anyone??:eek: Disgusting!

o_O

p.s. @Admin , I wish you'd give us a warning before linking to that.. ahem.. "paper". I'm going to have to scrub my laptop with a Brillo pad now! :p