Happy Place

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Right at this minute, I am struggling to find my own happy headspace because things have made me so angry all I want to do is shout and tear lumps off the fuckers who made me feel this way.

Not at home by the way everythings ok here, it's just the world at large.

I want to ask, where do you go for your happy place?

N xxx

Last edited:
19 March 2015
Right at this minute, I am struggling to find my own happy headspace because things have made me so angry all I want to do is shout and tear lumps off the fuckers who made me feel this way.

I want to ask where you go for your happy place?

N xxx
Marilyn Manson. Korn Sepultura or stoner. ? x

Okay seriously as long with those - Brecon and the black mountains. Or at the bottom of a bottle.
Here. Here, music, maybe a few glasses to chill. It depends really on who what where why with regards to context etc.
Most people will say - ah but don’t have a drink etc. And I simply say to that: yeah. I know. Thanks anyway though.

But wholly depends on what it is and what I can do at the time. 99% of the time it’s either away from my desk and being online for fresh air but totally away up the mountains or listening to and or playing music. Works for me. x

10 September 2020
City
Birmingham

I want to ask, where do you go for your happy place?

N xxx
I’ll shout with you. As long as we don’t talk about animal cruelty then anywhere is a happy place right now ??

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Alright Alright you sods, good suggestions but we don't have any mountains in the east midlands and I am constantly pissed anyway so I can't walk far :rofl:

Sex is always the best de-stresser but we can only do it so often and not always when I need to wind down.

I still think closing the front door and shouting "FUCK OFF THE LOT OF YA" works but only for a minute or two.

Any more?

N xxx

19 March 2015
Alright Alright you sods, good suggestions but we don't have any mountains in the east midlands and I am constantly pissed anyway so I can't walk far :rofl:

Sex is always the best de-stresser but we can only do it so often and not always when I need to wind down.

I still think closing the front door and shouting "FUCK OFF THE LOT OF YA" works but only for a minute or two.

Any more?

N xxx
Do you like stoner?
If so, throw these two on (among others)
1 for the tunes; Earthless - Rhythms From A Cosmic Sky [2007 | Full Album]

2 for the visuals then F11 that bad boy;
x

Reactions: Pearls

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
19 March 2015
Earthless really does not help a stress headache! ??

N xxx
What do you need, Katrina and the Waves? ?
Am sure you will find it. Try some things like this or meditation x

I'm musically minded. Can't help it.. ?